The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Its in buyback, but i got one.

QpgyQb1.png

I have not bought one, so now Mole can say he knows 1 person 😀

So many cool ships, but, I can only fly one. Thus, I’ve limited myself to the starter pack, which is upgraded to a Titan and the 600 explorer.

But, I have been tempted numerous times to buy more. So many cool designs. I actually like the new Mantis, and the concept of it.

I have not bought one, so now Mole can say he knows 1 person 😀

So many cool ships, but, I can only fly one. Thus, I’ve limited myself to the starter pack, which is upgraded to a Titan and the 600 explorer.

But, I have been tempted numerous times to buy more. So many cool designs. I actually like the new Mantis, and the concept of it.
I was going to click on the like button...then I saw you had desires on a Mantis torpedo bait ship :rolleyes:

Still want to find out who I briefly chatted with from here last night...GameKrap, come out of your closet 🥴

Last edited:
I was going to click on the like button...then I saw you had desires on a Mantis torpedo bait ship :rolleyes:

Still want to find out who I briefly chatted with from here last night...GameKrap, come out of your closet 🥴

I’m Lord Pydus here and in SC.

The looks of the Mantis are spot on. I appreciate the design simplicity.

@Mole HD have you done any of the FPS mining where you go look for the stuff out on the planet and not in a cave?

Tried it a bit for today. On daymar couldnt find anything. On aberdeen found some right away.

Wondering if there is a "right" way to look for the stuff.....

At least this gives some ships a reason to exist, but cant imagine doing it in a Reclaimer. :ROFLMAO:

Does this actually mean you leave your ship parked in front of a cave entrance somewhere? I guess there might be an enterprising opportunity there for someone to look for parked miner ships and hot-wire them. Or do you have some options to leave your ship in kinda watch dog mode, shooting everyone that isn't you?

Does this actually mean you leave your ship parked in front of a cave entrance somewhere? I guess there might be an enterprising opportunity there for someone to look for parked miner ships and hot-wire them. Or do you have some options to leave your ship in kinda watch dog mode, shooting everyone that isn't you?
That's what you buy Ballista for, d'oh!

@Mole HD have you done any of the FPS mining where you go look for the stuff out on the planet and not in a cave?

Tried it a bit for today. On daymar couldnt find anything. On aberdeen found some right away.

At least this gives some ships a reason to exist, but cant imagine doing it in a Reclaimer. :ROFLMAO:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11UErEICXiU

Ohh that big yellow backpack is so original now we only missing a bridge baby up front to tell us where are the minerals.....

Last edited:
I downloaded the PTU last night, thinking I would play for about 30 - 40 minutes, well 2.5 hours later, I forced myself to get off and go to bed for work today!!!

I went rogue, first mission in the game was called xxx funeral. It was kill a bounty hunter mission. Did it, got crime stat of 2, then I did a kill a NPC at security station K, that was a 7k mission. It was an NPC security officer. Head shot, but, the mission withdrew once he was down :-(

Then I was doing a comms array shut down mission. I was killed while running into a building to get a data card to hack the station. I had a pvp Bounty on my head.

I woke up at PO, I still had the data disk, so I went to the Array and started hacking it. 2 PVP peeps came in, I got one and the other one killed me. I didn’t complete my mission. They said when I started hacking the array, they got a mission to stop me.

Both missions rocked!!!

Then I got my 600, loaded a greycat on it, which worked with no issues, except graphical ones, and accepted a find missing person in a case mission.

I arrive at the cave park my ship 1km away from the entrance and drive the greycat to it. I didn’t buy a multipurpose tool, with mining attachment, but, I did buy a rucksack and flares.

Into the cave, I got lost! I ran out of flares, luckily I bought a flashlight attachment of my sidearm. The sights, sounds, visuals are awesome. What saved me way I got to a repetitive area, where I could constantly repeat a mistake over and over. I used the bio illumination as my guide.

Overall panic did set in, and I thought about offing myself. But, I was able to leave the cave. As soon as I got outside, I wanted to go back in!!! But, I looked at my clock and didn’t. Got on the greycat drove back to my 600. Jumped to a spot to log out.

I’m excited for tonight’s session! I’m not sure what I will do first!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11UErEICXiU
I went out to Daymar in the prospector and found a rock with a gem icon on it...when I got out of the ship it annoyingly vanished...like the rock was under the other rocks that were there. The other rock wasn't mineable from the prospector either.

I'm not sure if the ship scanners are working at all to be honest...the prospector can find rocks but it's exactly the same scanner as in other ships...so why can't they find rocks too?
I didn't try much last night since I gave up on SC after the 10th 30k in a row... I seriously thought they would have sorted that server disconnects every 20 minutes crap out last week. Went off for some breakpoint with mates.

Last edited:
The troll-lol-lolz don't steal the ships these days since they're now locked by default....if they see a group of them sitting around somewhere, they just blow them up...you know...for the lulz.

Both missions rocked!!!

I’m excited for tonight’s session! I’m not sure what I will do first!

Perhaps these lines might give you a clue as to why people respond to your posts with a bit of snark.

Its just marketing buzz speak, its not how your average player speaks.

Now, i'm willing to accept you get a tad excited about the game, but really, look around at players of various games, and how often do you see someone saying something like this really?

Its just pure shill speak.

Maybe just dial it back a bit? You're not going to recruit many people around here, the skeptic level is too high, and to be honest, if i see someone posting things like that about any game, its just going to set off alarm bells for me.

Seems it depends on the ship...

'Retaliator being stolen constantly'

They should make that a manufacturer's quirk or something ;)
Aye, the Tali is one of the dinosaur ships that's never been finished or fully refactored, you can also glitch through the hull and get into the ship that way...same with the Starfarer gemini...although you can't as readily nick that one as the 'locked by default' works on it.

Ci¬G never finish anything since they don't get paid for that...they insert barely functional broken crap after selling it, abandon inserted broken crap with no intention of finishing it or adding any associated gameplay...go off and insert more barely functional broken crap nobody asked for but some idiots tripping over their disposable incomes will buy...ad nauseum...

We all know how it works by now ;)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom