Really dissappointed FD

A few days ago i created a thread to express my gratitude for the game (ED) you gave to us , saying that we should be 'easy' on you because it's a complex game and we have to be patient , but after the September update i haven't played the game at all because of all the appeared bugs . I have more than 3000 hours in game and for the first time in 4 years i haven't played for such a long time.How did you managed to mess things so much ? i willing to bet it because of the arx system! Please remove this non-sense from game at least the Free Arx . I think that's causing all the issues. I believe with the current reward of 400 arx per week , almost nobody cares. If this small update messed up the game what will happen when carriers arrive?

So after the buggy update is released you praise them and ask us to be patient, when they fixed most and are about to release another patch you retrospectively complain? It's like your posts are seriously time shifted...

Oh, please don't request stuff to be removed because you 'feel' it's the cause of problems. That's just weird.

So after the buggy update is released you praise them and ask us to be patient, when they fixed most and are about to release another patch you retrospectively complain? It's like your posts are seriously time shifted...

Oh, please don't request stuff to be removed because you 'feel' it's the cause of problems. That's just weird.
I praised them before the September update

op dont get rid of arx i got my first paint job in 2 yrs i like free stuff
dont get upset about the updates fd update and fix the update ok this is fix 3 but
they have alot of new content to prep for and with that bugs happen
arx is only 1 part of the whole picture im in for the long haul be happy chin up and enjoy your game
07 see you in the black

I didn't say that i am quitting playing the game so ... no you can't have my stuff . It took me 4 years to get them!
Dang it. Hoping for a shortcut to make a few extra arx. :D

Anyway, I thought the arx would be a great thing before it was released. Now, it's just a thing in the game that I don't even bother myself about. If FDev can get a better balance on it, then maybe it's something of interest. The balance needs to be fixed. I do trading missions and barely get any arx, while I hear if you do combat, you can make 400 arx in a few hours. Strange distribution I think. So, in the meantime, I parx the arx.

Last edited:

I wish I could sympathize, I really do, but I've been playing day after day, just as I have been since the 3.3 launch, and have not experienced any of the pains anyone has reported. In fact, my experience has actually been improved, as scans of atmospheric worlds are resolving without having to zoom out and back in, have all my tags just as they've been, and haven't seen a single colored ship error.

Not to say things haven't been bad for others - clearly they have been, I have just been spared the pains.

op dont get rid of arx i got my first paint job in 2 yrs i like free stuff
dont get upset about the updates fd update and fix the update ok this is fix 3 but
they have alot of new content to prep for and with that bugs happen
arx is only 1 part of the whole picture im in for the long haul be happy chin up and enjoy your game
07 see you in the black

I didn't say that i don't like free stuff but my suspicion is that because of the many micro transactions that were introduced since the arx update we have some of the problems today. I hope that i am wrong about it

Top Bottom