New Paintjobs

This weeks PJs are out - Shatter ...

More https://dlc.elitedangerous.com/

Been a while since I looked at the store, and I like the variety now on offer.

I mean, I'd probably not paint any of my ships in fluorescent stripes, but some might! Cheers!

o7

Deleted member 182079

D
Overdrive, ugh. Would love to see the sales numbers for those. Not to mention how they'll look like with a ship kit applied.

And not going to even ask why the Cobra ones are 800 Arx more expensive than the Python ones. I'm sure there are perfectly valid reasons for it.

My take on the Mamba ship kit.

Was tempted to get one, as I love the Mamba, but don't want to
a. Support the lack up updates and putting cosmetics ahead of gameplay content
b. Have bugged cosmetic to go with the bugged game (at least that matches I guess)
c. No steam support
d. see a through to c

Was tempted to get one, as I love the Mamba, but don't want to
a. Support the lack up updates and putting cosmetics ahead of gameplay content
b. Have bugged cosmetic to go with the bugged game (at least that matches I guess)
c. No steam support
d. see a through to c

My spending has ended here too, if they deliver such poor quality on items they charge you real money for then thanks but no thanks.
It's sloppy work and insulting imho.

This is the second time they goofed up on a shipkit, the precision paints warp on some of the shipkit parts for the Krait mk2 too.
Imho their QA department just takes a glance at stuff and shove them into the store.
This is stuff we pay extra for, I don't mind their pricing, it's up to me to decide if it's to high or not but they should at least make sure the quality of the items they sell is good.

Last edited:
It good that they can increase the detail with the new paints.. but I think they have a real challenge... anyone who’s been around for a few holiday sales already has one or more paints that look better...

Top Bottom