Thargoid Interactions

Finally killed my first goid yesterday. I built a real tank Anaconda with Guardian tech and put 2 Guardian Gauss and 2 Guardian Shards on it. Then I took on that Cyclops that hangs around The Prophet on Etain 4C. I was down to 20% when he finally blew up. :D

Back of the net! 🍻

o7

I am fairly new to the game, my son and I have been starting to get serious playing together. I believe we have found our new career path!! Thargoid hunters!!! LOL we have a long way to go but...
I killed my first one last night! What a rush. I love this game and look forward to keep learning, exploring and hopefully in the near future, HUNTING!!
goid.JPG

It is very quiet on the Thargoid front it has to be said😒 since RELSPI spurned them it has all gone downhill😔
I haven't spurned them, only the density of jokes I was making about them. They don't deserve that, poor things.

In terms of Thargoid interactions, though, I'm kinda annoyed there isn't more depth to them. I know it's a big game, but Thargoids are honestly my favourite part of it, just because there's so much we don't know about them (and, admittedly, cool stuff for us to potentially drive around).
Basically, Thargoids for me are like at-home exploration. Yes, I could go to Sag A*, but I could also look at scavengers buzzing around for an hour and get basically the same experience.

I haven't spurned them, only the density of jokes I was making about them. They don't deserve that, poor things.

In terms of Thargoid interactions, though, I'm kinda annoyed there isn't more depth to them. I know it's a big game, but Thargoids are honestly my favourite part of it, just because there's so much we don't know about them (and, admittedly, cool stuff for us to potentially drive around).
Basically, Thargoids for me are like at-home exploration. Yes, I could go to Sag A*, but I could also look at scavengers buzzing around for an hour and get basically the same experience.

You know, reaching the 100 Thargoid jokes treshhold activates the Thargoid Bountyhunter. Yes. It's going after you! 👹

Last edited:

Good to see you back😀

AXCZ's are surely a matter of days away now, i have faith in your Thargoid Attractiveness Drive👍

o7

Necro but...

I interacted with a Thargoid today, a Cyclops. I was in my new ish cutter so i'm kind of able to just mess about, if it gets my shields down then fair play, it's all learning to fly this thing🤷‍♂️

So after the last heart i was fast enough to avoid the field, reverski took out the swarm then flew past and 4Gauss'd it, not sure of range but it left the Cyclops on 3% hull.
So now i'm thinking, "these spikey raider kit bits are getting a tryout". Swapped firegroup to no weapons, its on.

Just missed it a few times, then got it together and boost rammed it. It died.
I think i will investigate further, can i/a wing expose then destroy a heart just by ramming (matron!)😂

Anyone tried before?

Good to see this thread back :).

By now maybe you've tried killing a heart by ramming it? ;)
Must get myself a Cutter........
Nothing conclusive so far, been on a bit of a downer on the game at the min so not been on much apart from the vECM yesterday. Will get back with more info as and when tho👍

3xL + 1xM would be better than 2xL + 2xM. Or if you're not feeling lazy you can go with 3xL MCs and a Gauss Cannon, it will speed up the process.

Currently running 2 AXMC and 2x Gauss, getting better and better with the Gauss the more I practice.

Hi here , as anyone have a link or info with ALL targoids surface site "item" interaction and "combo" , like 2 relics + something , ect , all test that have beeen done on it.
I gooogled it , and looking for it here but cant find it. (maybe i'm just blind tho)

I'd like to do some test BUT dont want to do things that have already been done.

Hi here , as anyone have a link or info with ALL targoids surface site "item" interaction and "combo" , like 2 relics + something , ect , all test that have beeen done on it.
I gooogled it , and looking for it here but cant find it. (maybe i'm just blind tho)

I'd like to do some test BUT dont want to do things that have already been done.
There's no other known combinations besides:
  • Probe + Link + Sensor, (Map Reaction) per the pictograms, and
  • Any guardian item in one of the slots (Angry reaction)

As for a list of all combinations tried, I haven't seen one.

Top Bottom