ANNOUNCEMENT Festive Countdown 2019

You must be new around here. (Looks at user name). Oh, never mind!
To be fair, it's easy to sneer at 100 arx as an annual reward to start given that that's literally 8 cents of currency.

I'm also upset that I'm going to have to rifle through the store every day without the ability to search "iridescent" just to get the camo I want on the ship I want.

To be fair, it's easy to sneer at 100 arx as an annual reward to start given that that's literally 8 cents of currency.

I'm also upset that I'm going to have to rifle through the store every day without the ability to search "iridescent" just to get the camo I want on the ship I want.
Or you could, I don’t know, look at the “Featured” section that has the paints conveniently listed? Just a suggestion, completely free of charge. Consider it a gift. No need to be grateful.

Even though you disappoint frontier, i like you, so im going to spell it out close to the door so you can go do some homework.

The limited paints are more expensive than last year until you buy the 25k bundle. Because of a perceived need to spend up the bundle, one is inclined to wait until the end of the sale before buying anything. That's an an immense mental / impulse buying cooling off period for skins that are not new. Are you sure arx has improved your financial position regarding cosmetics? Just from my personal perspective, all its done is generated bad will (from woefully clumsy obfuscation) then given me opportunities to not spend money in the store (via the cheap options). And allowed me to downgrade which bundle was required for an expensive covas from free saved arx.... and now is making me hold off on the holiday sale...

Saw some more paints today. So far I noticed;

Chromed, Golden and Iridescent paints for the Alliance Crusader, Cobra Mk IV and Federal Gunship.

Iridescent paints for the Taipan, and Imperial Fighter.

Iridescent and Golden for the Federal Fighter.

Not sure if there are others at the moment, but I only had a quick look.

Edit: Updated with more paintjobs

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
Shows some, not all. And I understand that it's a gift, but if I gave someone 8 cents for Christmas they would rightfully be insulted. Sometimes giving nothing at all is more polite.
I feel insulted when people give me gifts because I much prefer not to be associated with any festivities such as crimbus.

Frontier can you take back my free ARX? Thanks.

laughs in solstice

No seriously. My girlfriend was born on the winter solstice and I the summer solstice. This is not a coincidence.

Shows some, not all. And I understand that it's a gift, but if I gave someone 8 cents for Christmas they would rightfully be insulted. Sometimes giving nothing at all is more polite.
I disagree. Something is better than nothing in my opinion. Every little bit counts. But then again I was taught to appreciate what I was given and not be ungrateful. Something about looking a gift horse in the mouth...

To show our appreciation, commanders who log in between 13 - 25 December will receive a number of free ARX each day, and the amount will increase the closer it gets to 25 December. These ARX will be in addition to your weekly cap, so you will be a step closer to getting that Paint Job, Ship Kit, or Bobble Head you've had lined up in your sights!

No promised ARX. Neither yesterday nor today... In the game I am MacHairod. Although two times received messages about this in game from Frontiers.

No promised ARX. Neither yesterday nor today... In the game I am MacHairod. Although two times received messages about this in game from Frontiers.
Remember they don’t show up in the weekly cap figures but in the total at the top of the main menu, the best way to check is first time you log in note that figure enter the game read the message then exit to main menu, without doing anything that would earn Arx, the total should have increased by the value in the message but the weakly cap figure should be unchanged. If that isn’t the case you need to raise a support ticket.

Could someone please link the free paint job, I've tried 2 different browsers, the featured paged and scanned through all the paint job pages and can't see the free one.

Christmas isn't 2000 years old and barely 200 years.
The actual mid winter celebration that goes back thousands of years is in fact the Solstice.

That may well be the case, the point i'm trying to make is that this time of year is called Christmas for a reason. I'm sick and tired of of a lot of people and companies bending over so they don't offend anyone. It's not happy holidays, it's called Christmas

Top Bottom