Was this always here? - Huge Thargoid Armada in Witch Head Sector GW-W c1-2

b4be2284c4b49f8a2d4978696bb7f51a.jpg

I think I just peed a little...
Enclave Established in Witch Head Nebula
(from the Enclave II front page)

Recent reports from the Witch Head Nebula indicate that the Thargoid forces in the region have been defeated. The initial call to arms from Aegis Research was met with an overwhelming response from independent pilots, who were able to push back Thargoid incursions from the new human colonies.

Admiral Aden Tanner, chief military liaison for Aegis, said:

“Humanity has achieved a decisive victory in the Witch Head Nebula. Significant numbers of Thargoid vessels were destroyed in the conflict, even as many independent pilots were lost. But the sacrifice of these brave souls was not in vain, for the enemy has been forced to withdraw.”

“While the threat of
occasional incursions from Thargoid craft remains, our colonial assets have been firmly established in the region.”

Professor Alba Tesreau of Aegis Research looked to the future:

“The Alliance, Empire and Federation have declared that the Witch Head Nebula is now an official enclave of humanity – a region that their joint efforts have enabled them to share equally.”

Maybe this counts as one of those "occasional incursions" :D

Enclave Established in Witch Head Nebula (from the Enclave II front page)

Recent reports from the Witch Head Nebula indicate that the Thargoid forces in the region have been defeated. The initial call to arms from Aegis Research was met with an overwhelming response from independent pilots, who were able to push back Thargoid incursions from the new human colonies.

Admiral Aden Tanner, chief military liaison for Aegis, said:

“Humanity has achieved a decisive victory in the Witch Head Nebula. Significant numbers of Thargoid vessels were destroyed in the conflict, even as many independent pilots were lost. But the sacrifice of these brave souls was not in vain, for the enemy has been forced to withdraw.”

“While the threat of
occasional incursions from Thargoid craft remains, our colonial assets have been firmly established in the region.”

Professor Alba Tesreau of Aegis Research looked to the future:

“The Alliance, Empire and Federation have declared that the Witch Head Nebula is now an official enclave of humanity – a region that their joint efforts have enabled them to share equally.”

Maybe this counts as one of those "occasional incursions" :D

I was reading that news article just about now. Thargoids in Witch Head were supposed to be defeated! I also found a whole lot of of them around a single planet in the WH Sector DL-Y D10, ~4ly away from the one in the video:

20191231152608_1.jpg

20191231152624_1.jpg

I think there's something big being cooked there for this year's events.

Quite possibly.

Despite the announcement they had been defeated for the Initiative, they were always there in large numbers of NHSSs in WHN systems and still pulled us out of hyperjumps while we were repairing the stations. I was hyperdicted a few weeks ago when I was last there.

So they are around for a purpose .....

But there is an ammonia world in that system.....does anything human orbit that?
Nope just 3 suns and the gas giant...

20191231171935_1.jpg

Wait...

3 suns...

Captura.PNG

[TINFOIL HAT INTENSIFIES]

Ok, in all seriousness, there isn't an ammonia world in WH Sector GW-W c1-2, the one "ASPX in the last 24hs" EDSM references, that's me.

Now, this is my cartographic data of said system.

20191231173223_1.jpg

6 Icy worlds and a Metal Rich planet. :unsure:

Could it be that EDSM is wrong? Or is there something else missing here? I remember fully mapping the place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom