Star Citizen Discussion Thread v11

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You have to load up a specific ship in Arena Commander, play a match, quit out and you should be okay to load into the PU.

No, seriously.

That makes… sense? (For very small values of sense). :ROFLMAO:

You have to load up a specific ship in Arena Commander, play a match, quit out and you should be okay to load into the PU.

No, seriously.

You don't have to play a match at all...no idea where you got that rubbish. The AC fix was for having ships that refused to respawn or having duplicates in the ship terminals that refused to spawn and not so much the uncommon perma-loading screen... the fix for that is enter AC, chose the freebie freelancer that Ci¬G gave everyone as a workaround...go to solo flight, logout from ship bed immediately then relog into PU. This was an active fix back in 3.7 when the bug was first introduced...the perma loading screen bug only appeared with 3.8.

The trouble with a perma-loading screen is that you can't even get as far as the main menu, never mind going and playing Arena Commander....

Last edited:
You don't have to play a match at all...no idea where you got that rubbish. The AC fix was for having ships that refused to respawn or having duplicates in the ship terminals that refused to spawn and not so much the uncommon perma-loading screen... the fix for that is enter AC, chose the freebie freelancer that Ci¬G gave everyone as a workaround...go to solo flight, logout from ship bed immediately then relog into PU. This was an active fix back in 3.7 when the bug was first introduced...the perma loading screen bug only appeared with 3.8.

The trouble with a perma-loading screen is that you can't even get as far as the main menu, never mind going and playing Arena Commander....

This game is absurd :D

Last edited:

Yeah I linked the entire RSI helpdesk article so I didnt have to type out all that, and that fix does work for the infinite loading screen for the current PU

I played SC yesterday a bit and at end I log out from the ship bed in the atmosphere of planet Hurston and now Its impossible to log in anymore in game its always get stuck at loading screen....anyone have any idea about this bug?

Go into Arena Commander with the freelancer, log out in the bed.. Then log back into the game. They know about the bug and have a work around in place. This is why they gave everyone the freelancer.

dkDMKfr.jpg
🤭

They gave everyone a freebie Freelancer?
I paid 150 quid for the game and one of them as a backer during the reign of Queen Victoria.

I've never flown it - or even seen it - due to never being able to log in (on the rare occasions I've tried) but it's nice to know they've freebied something I paid my hard-earned for.

As i understand, its just until they fix this issue. Then they will be removed from those who shouldn't have them.

Its in a way no different from when they give free ships out to players during free fly weeks or special events.

There's plenty to criticise CIG for, but providing workarounds for bugs by giving "temporary" free ships isn't one of them.

As i understand, its just until they fix this issue. Then they will be removed from those who shouldn't have them.

Its in a way no different from when they give free ships out to players during free fly weeks or special events.

There's plenty to criticise CIG for, but providing workarounds for bugs by giving "temporary" free ships isn't one of them.
I would imagine never being able to log in has left him feeling somewhat miffed!

Now what sort of attitude is that? Get back in your Mole Mole and mine like a mole.
:D
Once the 3.9 PTU appears next month I'll go back and see what else they've broken...a bit pointless with the time remaining on the current build, it's too broken to even be bothered since an entire session is taken up with using workarounds for the plethora of bugs introduced by SSOCS and baby persistence rather than playing what little bits of actual content there is.

:D
Once the 3.9 PTU appears next month I'll go back and see what else they've broken...a bit pointless with the time remaining on the current build, it's too broken to even be bothered since an entire session is taken up with using workarounds for the plethora of bugs introduced by SSOCS and baby persistence rather than playing what little bits of actual content there is.

FUD! A backer on youtube assured me the stability was good and how they have played for hours without issue!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom