Star Citizen Discussion Thread v11

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
In more positive news, https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2020/quasar-tsunamis-rip-across-galaxies
NASA said:
Quasars are extremely remote celestial objects, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy. Quasars contain supermassive black holes fueled by infalling matter that can shine 1,000 times brighter than their host galaxies of hundreds of billions of stars.

[…]

The amount of mechanical energy that these outflows carry is up to several hundreds of times higher than the luminosity of the entire Milky Way galaxy.
True to form, I expect that Chris will ensure that at least one is hiding in ever star system in SC…

True to form, I expect that Chris will ensure that at least one is hiding in ever star system in SC…

That would not surprise me in the slightest.

Anyway - CI-G's latest video - Tevarin War Uniforms!

An hour long discourse on, erm, I really don't know - the youtube thumbnail is so utterly blandly derivative I have no interest in wasting any time on it.

That would not surprise me in the slightest.

Anyway - CI-G's latest video - Tevarin War Uniforms!

An hour long discourse on, erm, I really don't know - the youtube thumbnail is so utterly blandly derivative I have no interest in wasting any time on it.
It's not worth watching...I lasted about 5 minutes into it then started skipping to the end. Another completely pointless video offering that has absolutely nothing to do with Star Citizen development... or non development for that matter.

It's not worth watching...I lasted about 5 minutes into it then started skipping to the end. Another completely pointless video offering that has absolutely nothing to do with Star Citizen development... or non development for that matter.

So, the faithful backers are now celebrating this fluff?

I skimmed it and really didn't get it.

Not sure why they couldn't have just said "We used the same tropey style of uniforms most sci-fi military stuff adopts."

latest

512px-Noah_White_2.png

I also have to wonder why this kitbashing, concept-boarding, and art-lack-of-directing is being shown now, rather than 7 years ago when it should have happened…

Last edited:
I played SC yesterday a bit and at end I log out from the ship bed in the atmosphere of planet Hurston and now Its impossible to log in anymore in game its always get stuck at loading screen....anyone have any idea about this bug?

I played SC yesterday a bit and at end I log out from the ship bed in the atmosphere of planet Hurston and now Its impossible to log in anymore in game its always get stuck at loading screen....anyone have any idea about this bug?
Trolling through the IC reports having had this one myself...just the once. I had to do a character reset from the account settings on the RSi website...sorted it out. I'm sure there was another workaround but can't for the life of me find it.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom