DSSA Pilgrim's Harbor Colonia trip and deployment operation

Good evening spacefarers, explorers, professional bountyhunters.
As part of the Deep Space Support Array Initiative i have pledged to dedicate my Carrier to serve in the Hieronymous Delta-Sector and the time has come to start the deployment operation towards that promise.

This means that in the first step of the operation the FC will head towards Colonia and i happily invite everyone willing to come with me on this journey.
The carrier will depart from LHS 1914 on the 31 of July at 20:00 Servertime.
The travel distance of 22.000 Lightyears is split in multiple parts which you can see in the following table:

Time Schedule.png

As you can see the first destination will be Bleia Dryiae DB-X D1-5.The carrier will remain in the spots listed above for about 1-2 days and then head towards the next destination. To make this trip interesting for everyone willing to join me i made a list of POI that you can see in the second table below. The number in this table correlates to the System-number in the table above, with an approximation of distance from it.

Aditional POI.png

In the second part of the operation the carrier will head from Colonia to the destination in Hieronymous Delta. The plan for this will be made available as soon as possible, because we will probably have to wait either for Tritium fixes(No stock in Colonia) or for mining fixes(rings seem empty).
As of now I hope for a great number of enthusiasts who will join me on this trip.
I also invite everyone interested to join me on the FleetComm HQ Discord for faster news regarding this. You can find the news for this carrier under "Operation Pilgrimage" of the DSSA deployment events.
Edit: Please also be aware that this operation is a One-Way Trip. Everyone wishing to return back into the Bubble, Colonia or any other nearby Station / POI will have to do so on his/her own!

Last edited:
The plan for the second part of the operation is now official.
The Carrier will be departing on Wednesday the 26th of August from Colonia, body 7 G .

Route plan.png
Points of interest.png
Info : The time of departure was shifted towards 18:00 Servertime, as the travel distance increases and i would like to finish each waypoint in one go. The only exception to this will be between waypoint 4 and 5 (due to almost 10.000 LY of distance), where we will make a small pause in between (system for that will be random and announced here in time).
There are no POI for waypoint 5 and 6 yet. This is due to the distance of said POI from the waypoint(above 4.000 LY) and due to the falloff in star density / biological & geological objects. I will try to find something nearby, but those would probably be simple Stars. The far sector of the galaxy is sadly not explored yet.

Addition: The FC has now installed the Redemption Office module in order to be able to submit biological / geological discoveries. We also installed the Outfitting module for your convenience. Packages present on the FC include : Vehicle hangars, Ship utilities (AFMU / Heat Sink) , Mining utilities (Scanners) , Mining tools, Limpet controllers, Cargo racks and Fuel management.

Last edited:
You have no obligations towards me or the deployment operation, so please do however you wish is best for you.Just see this as an opportunity to go out into the depths of our galaxy and visit some interesting stuff on the way.
BTW: The carrier does not have all modules outfitted, as of now it is limited to Repair, Refuel, Armoury and Universal Cartographics. There is no Outfitting or Shipyard module, which means that you will not be able to change your ship midflight. Because of that i heavily suggest to take an exploration ship with a good jump range, for the case if you should change your mind about the trip!

You have no obligations towards me or the deployment operation, so please do however you wish is best for you.Just see this as an opportunity to go out into the depths of our galaxy and visit some interesting stuff on the way.
BTW: The carrier does not have all modules outfitted, as of now it is limited to Repair, Refuel, Armoury and Universal Cartographics. There is no Outfitting or Shipyard module, which means that you will not be able to change your ship midflight. Because of that i heavily suggest to take an exploration ship with a good jump range, for the case if you should change your mind about the trip!

Cool. Got my Asp ready with 42Ly jump range and a rover. Waiting in the system for the jump on the 31st, since I can't be parked longer than 11 hours on the FC.

I will do my best to plan the second part of the trip during those weeks. However because those far away sectors are barely explored it may be that i will not be able to give many interesting POI for that trip. As of now i can already say that we will be visiting three distinct locations on that way:

Hypuejaa RT-Q E5-83 which is the location for the DSSA #14 "[EDS] DSSA Enigma"
Scaule YA-D D13-108 is close by and it holds the current record for "Most Bodies in a System" according to EDSM.
Finally the system Aiphaisty OD-T E3-4, current location for the DSSA #11 "DSSA Pride of Tel Fyr" .

I can't guarantee that we will be heading for the exact location, but i plan to make a stop about 1.000 LY from them. If the Tritium problem will be no more we can even take those additional ~2.500 LY into account and visit all of those systems.

I am docked and ready to go in my Anaconda! (I too am curious about the 11 hour limit, cause I didn't see anything about it anywhere)

I am docked and ready to go in my Anaconda! (I too am curious about the 11 hour limit, cause I didn't see anything about it anywhere)
Sorry I made a mistake. Was looking at the ingame time on the carrier. Sorry, first time seeing the carrier menu.

Will we see the awesome thunderstorm animation when it jumps?

Nope. I was planning on transfering everything that I owned to the FC, and then to one of the stations in Colonia. But like I wrote, since this FC won't have a Shipyard, nor Outfitting, I won't be able to move anything there.
I had to finance the FC on my own and because the carrier will remain in the far out sectors for a few years i have to cut edges somewhere(financially). However if you need the module only for this short trip to bring over your ships to Colonia, i could install the module for now and uninstall it when we arrive at Colonia.

The DSSA Pilgrim's Harbor will be departing in a 4 and a half hours from LHS 1914 towards Colonia. Anyone willing to join should make sure to be docked on the FC before 20:00 Servertime. I also invite anyone willing to join Open play for a little bit of chatter.

Top Bottom