Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Credit to Q&W and of course to CR

mbxfEvq.png

Keep it in mind next time someone says "Well, development really only started in 2016" or "They had to build a company first!"

The big fromage said the 2012 cinematic trailer was actually an extensive demo of actual gameplay they had developed in 2012.

I think the phrase "Liar, liar, pants on fire" is appropriate here.

mbxfEvq.png

Keep it in mind next time someone says "Well, development really only started in 2016" or "They had to build a company first!"

The big fromage said the 2012 cinematic trailer was actually an extensive demo of actual gameplay they had developed in 2012.

Of course, one of the very few new things we learned from the Crytek lawsuit was that this "extensive demo of actual gameplay" was actually a Crytek demo, had nothing to do with CR, didn't take CR a lot of work, and wasn't actual gameplay.

Imho that initial lie is the worst bit of the entire project. Everything afterwards, well if people want to believe the promises and throw money, or are happy with the "progress" on display 8 years later, it's their choice. But that brazen blanket lie in order to get the initial cash? This is straight scam.

mbxfEvq.png

but they actually had a demo, shown in GDC 2012 even, for that matter.

the lies were that it was crytek who made it and that eventually cig had to start from scratch rather than continuing from the seemingly already half finished work that they shown the demo about.

There was also that guy who got someone banned from the forums for being sexually harassed by him.
Yes, that is the correct sentence structure to describe what happened.

I wonder if he kept up with the whaling once his CI¬G buddies were taken out of the equation…

From the last roadmap roundup :
It's also important to note that although the card is listed as "Object Push and Pull," the entire card encompasses object push and pull, mounted gun aiming, and character assisted locomotion,

First time I hear about 'mounted gun'.
EDIT : must be the ship's gun, nothing new.

For the 'character assisted locomotion', it can be a light utility mech ?

Last edited:
A new rumor (we can here ?)
In the last Star Citizen Live about guns and attachments, a dev console was briefly shown with
"Loading CGA objects/fps_weapons/attachments/sights_scopes/nvtac/optc_s01_nvtac_01_ads.cga"
"nvtac" seems like tactical night vision scope.

Top Bottom