August Dev Diary, your hopes and expectations

Awesome! I'm going to have 3 guesses at who the mysterious special guest might be:-

1. Jar Jar Binks.
2. Ainsley Harriot.
3. Colonel Sanders.

What prize do I win if I'm right? Granted, it's not highly likely, but you gotta dream!

Hopefully not a bucket of Kentucky Fried Binks, seasoned by Ainsley?

(Btw I'm not mocking your post mate, just having some fun!)
Oooo. Let me play...

1. Professor Plum
2. Captain Pugwash
3. Me and my mum.

Flimley

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Special guest is probably just (well, not "just") David Braben... unless it's some sleb they've had in to do a ship voice, like Norman Lovett or the Shat. That would be fun.

Could also be the likes of Michael Brookes or Sandro Sammarco I reckon. As far as we know they were both relatively deep in planning Elite future at the early start so given that both moved on it would actually be nice and fun seeing them matching their early plans and ideas with the actuals in Odyssey!

I would be interested them to wheel out the 2017 concept art of the iceplanets for beyond and see how close they got to those in the actual game.

Well... if they stick to their promise, the new iceplanets wont be a part of Oddyssey, as they specifically said they weren't pushing the stuff they had shown then (like carriers for instance) into a paid expansion.

So that'll have to be part of the base game upgrade.
Jus sayin.

Somebody involved with the procgen could be an interesting listen...

(As for Brookes... Well, the Jurassic park game that swallowed him up is done and gone... on the other hand: With the impression I've got, I can't imagine the Warhammer-license game not being something Michael would wade through hostile armies to be part of. :p)

During today stream it was mentioned they might announce the dev diary date this Thursday, and that there will be a very special guest doing a cameo. It was mentioned the diary would reveal some bits and pieces that have not yet been revelead about Odyssey.

min 22:20
Ahahahahah!!! So we've gone from announcements of announcements to announcements of possible announcements... lmao... what next, announcements that you'll not be announcing anything, no wait, we already have those don't we. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom