🐾 Planet Zoo - Update 1.3 coming 25 August 🐾

Awesome news😄
Sounds like a great update(y)
I cant wait for the colour variations and the genetics behind them and I am very happy we finally get vending machines:)
Actually since early July I suspected the 25th of August was a likley release date for the next big update, so nice to know my intuition was right^^ (though of course I hoped for an ealier date, but hey:ROFLMAO:)
Many thanks for your hard work❤

Some great things in there! :D

Sad that there don't seem to be any improvements to the frustrating path collisions with barriers and especially water, but maybe next time. It certainly would be great if we could finally continue and alter paths next to existing barriers and water without having to delete half the habitat or zoo first...

Also got a question about the staff multiselect: will there be a select all option for each staff type or something? Because it doesn't really change much if we still have to click every individual staff member to select them, might as well click the train button right away or c+p their salary.

Feels like Oceania. Estonia map is probably a red herring.

Yeah, I think so as well. Especially since we're getting a new biom and the first big one I could think of that we're still missing (aside from the actual ocean/coast) is the shrubland, and while you can find that in Europe as well the first thing most people think of when they hear that is the Australian outback, so yeah, if that's actually the biom we're getting, my money's on Oceania/Australia as well.

Hey

Will the new scenery be free to, in the text it says the rocks are free but it doesn't say that about the new trees and scenery

More Creativity!
We're thrilled to bring you additional creativity with new scenery assets! The foliage includes plants and smaller sapling trees to complement their larger cousins, while we're adding in three new paths, and the free rocks have been made to complement our new Biome.

This is so exciting! The drought is finally over! These new features coming look incredible and features that I didnt even want but need. The new map looks like it's the scenario map, not the new sandbox map. The dlc is basically Australia at this point, theres really no debate... its a given. So excited to get my hands on some new animals next week! So much hype!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey

Will the new scenery be free to, in the text it says the rocks are free but it doesn't say that about the new trees and scenery

More Creativity!
We're thrilled to bring you additional creativity with new scenery assets! The foliage includes plants and smaller sapling trees to complement their larger cousins, while we're adding in three new paths, and the free rocks have been made to complement our new Biome.

Yes, the plants, trees, and paths will be part of the free Update 1.3!

Top Bottom