Call to Arms for a Free Colonia

So to try and sum up the reasons given for an eight month campaign of aggression in which a very large number of commanders have been bussed 22,000 light years to pick a fight with one small group we have the following -

Phisto's a meanie

LR carried out a 'virtual' genocide so bad that nobody apart from @TEBORI remembers it

To make credits

I will leave the community to judge these as they see fit.

We liberated the system, of which the Nameless is the native faction, from Explorer's Nation, who was acting as an occupier. LRCV did this on its own in April of 3305.
well you said it yourself now. the reason. at least for me personally

what you classify as "liberation" is a war of annihilation in my book.
and it was not only related to BGS or npcs.

and i heard tons of statements from many people and saw mountain of evidences which proofes without any doubt who are the hostile occupiers here.
The Npc faction the Nameless was also just abused to hit the real players in EN.

from the charta of SPEAR: Our mission is to protect those who cannot defend themselves and to hunt down those who would obliterate them.

i personally will not rest until the people who did so much under great efforts at that time are able to live peacefully in their homeland again.

i personally will not rest until the people who did so much under great efforts at that time are able to live peacefully in their homeland again.
Surely you are referring to The Nameless in that statement? Carcosa is their home system after all.

ETA: If you are, perchance, referring to any other faction being placed in control of the Carcosa system it would appear that you are directly supporting a hostile occupation of another's territory - is that not correct?

Last edited:

and i heard tons of statements from many people and saw mountain of evidences which proofes without any doubt who are the hostile occupiers here.
The Npc faction the Nameless was also just abused to hit the real players in EN.

from the charta of SPEAR: Our mission is to protect those who cannot defend themselves and to hunt down those who would obliterate them.

Carcosa is Homeland only to The Nameless. It's the only native faction of the system. Based on your words you should be fighting on our side.

I really think that The Nameless are the people you're supposed to protect in this war. I don't know how SPEAR's internal organization works, but if I was a member of it, I would question our actions and maybe ask for invoking procedures to change leadership.
Edit: I'm not being ironic.

Deleted member 192138

D

The home system for Explorer's Nation, to which the faction is native, is Union.
The home system for The Nameless, to which the faction is native, is Carcosa.

The game makes no distinction between a player minor faction versus an adopted NPC faction. Neither are fully owned by a group, nor does one have any form of priority over another. It's as meaningful for a lore-based player group to adopt a relevant NPC faction for the gameplay, as it is for an activity or other community based player group to have a player minor faction inserted into the game - which they then adopt and hope nobody else does the same.

Explorer's Nation as a faction in control of Carcosa is an occupation. The faction remained in Carcosa as part of a non-aggression treaty between the player groups of Loren's Reapers and Explorer's Nation - a treaty which SPEAR arrived in Colonia to break alongside their allies in EN.

Strange definition of annihilation - they remain in system as part of a non-aggression treaty. Then you guys break the treaty. Oh ...

This line is particularly troubling as it seems to imply that SPEAR now consider BGS activity to be griefing based on how they categorise the people engaged in that BGS activity. Historically SPEAR has claimed that their interest is not in legitimate conflicts of BGS activities, only in senseless ganking.

Leaving aside the already mentioned status of native faction:

What claim does Civitas Dei have for Carcosa?
Their claim is even less then the claim EN has, so why do you support a campaign that took months to bring CIDE into the position
they are now: for a direct landgrab of Carcosa?

Another question: why do you keep stating what we did in Carcosa was annihilation/genocide?
Quoting Inara:

Explorers' Nation
Government: Cooperative
Allegiance: Independent
Origin: Union
Present in: 11 star systems
Controlling: 2 star systems
2 stations
3 settlements
0 megaships

Does this look annihilated to you?

On the "Native" point the adopted Faction of our enemy Colonia Defence Force in Randgnid is not a Native Faction and is bottom of its group unless this is a Galactic attempt at graphic humour and you are attempting to create "AAA" from influence :giggle:

1600248834636.png

So many people that not one of them went on here, where the most visible public discussion is taking place, to testify, to support your case.
So much evidence "without any doubt" that you're unable to post even a shred of it.

So to try and sum up the reasons given for an eight month campaign of aggression in which a very large number of commanders have been bussed 22,000 light years to pick a fight with one small group we have the following -

You keep bringing this 22k LY aspect as if that was important.
With Fleet Carriers, this ain't worth mentioning.

The 8 months figure is also inflated when juxtaposed to "very large number of ...".

To make credits
For the record, this is "your side" stated reason.

I really think that The Nameless are the people you're supposed to protect in this war. I don't know how SPEAR's internal organization works, but if I was a member of it, I would question our actions and maybe ask for invoking procedures to change leadership.

You (the generic you) adopted an NPC faction after it got beaten down, it seems a bit too easy to cry wolf after the fact, or force your way back in and then cry wolf. I really don't understand why it had to start with a conflict while the other folks weren't even there to defend their asset. Are you really surprised that this doesn't set the stage for an amiable relationship (past experience with Coma/Patreus should have helped...)? Was there any attempt to start with a diplomatic option to bring back The Nameless?

So many people that not one of them went on here, where the most visible public discussion is taking place, to testify, to support your case.
because they all know this is just an echo chamber and they get brigaded.

we have now 57 pages and less then 10 people who post all the time.
find the error...

and you can be certain that there are other more neutral places where this is discussed.

thanks to @Ian Doncaster though for some neutral objective and important statements and informations. o7

Top Bottom