šŸØ Planet Zoo: Update 1.3 and Australia Pack out now! šŸØ

Maybe an african one? I'm really sure we'll get black or white rhinos at some point, and Nile Crocodiles too. And antelopes are never enough (KudĆ¹ would be great!)
I don't want to sound whiny, but really, an african pack before an european would not really something that makes me happy. Europe and even Asia are lacking more right now in my opinion. But well, I would be happy if it wasn't a continten pack tbh

I don't want to sound whiny, but really, an african pack before an european would not really something that makes me happy. Europe and even Asia are lacking more right now in my opinion. But well, I would be happy if it wasn't a continten pack tbh
I agree, in fact I'm not sure that the african one is the next, but do you believe that we won't have an african rhino? We already have items about it ahahah

Iā€™ll be happy with any pack really. Iā€™m honestly hoping for a surprise out of the blue. Maybe a aquatic pack or aviary. There was a time where I thought for aquatic only if they can master a diving/underwater animations deal and Iā€™d still prefer if possible but now Iā€™m to the point where letā€™s just get penguins and otters in the game regardless. It would be a shame not to include them as they are crucial in zoo settings around the world. As for Africa Iā€™d honestly love it. The main focus in every zoo is Africa. It tends to dominate every zoo because of the diversity of animals. Iā€™d love meerkats and African rhinos maybe a grey crown crane or Secretary bird. But then again Europe and other regions would be nice as well.

Maybe an african one? I'm really sure we'll get black or white rhinos at some point, and Nile Crocodiles too. And antelopes are never enough (KudĆ¹ would be great!)
If African's next, I hope African leopards will be accepted too along with any of the African rhinos so Planet Zoo could/will have all of Big 5 of Africa.

Last edited:
I bet the next one is European/North American DLC, since it's going to be released in winter.
Although i would like to have leopard in-game, i'd like amur one more,but i wouldn't complain much for getting african.
Either way, 2 african rhinos>>>2 leopards

I agree, in fact I'm not sure that the african one is the next, but do you believe that we won't have an african rhino? We already have items about it ahahah

If I remember correctly, we also have a red deer decoration ever since the base game.

Iā€™ll be happy with any pack really. Iā€™m honestly hoping for a surprise out of the blue. Maybe a aquatic pack or aviary. There was a time where I thought for aquatic only if they can master a diving/underwater animations deal and Iā€™d still prefer if possible but now Iā€™m to the point where letā€™s just get penguins and otters in the game regardless. It would be a shame not to include them as they are crucial in zoo settings around the world.

I could not agree more. And harbor seals and Californian sea lions, please. But to be fair, I don't know if a pack with these animals sells well around Christmas, from a marketing POV. But yes, the best thing about the next dlc is, that we have absolutely no idea. I was missing the surprise with the australian dlc, as much as I love this pack now.

I bet the next one is European/North American DLC, since it's going to be released in winter.
Although i would like to have leopard in-game, i'd like amur one more,but i wouldn't complain much for getting african.
Either way, 2 african rhinos>>>2 leopards
I agreed with 2 african rhinos>>>2 leopards, And what do you mean by >>>

About 'After Australia pack, what's the next dlc? ', I was mostly asking the creators and planners of Planet Zoo.
Well, but this is not the mailbox of Frontier, this is a forum :D So players answer what they think and state their opinion. You won't get any answers from the developers on this question, I'm afraid.

EDIT: Paralllel posting with @FoxyDee , yay!

As far as I love deers, I'm not sure about other european animals...fox? Wildboars? (I don't feel like we need another bear).
Would it sound exciting to people like more exotic animals? I would buy it but I don't know, I don't feel like it would be really exciting as a theme

As far as I love deers, I'm not sure about other european animals...fox? Wildboars? (I don't feel like we need another bear).

I would prefer more African animals, but there are enough interesting animals in Europe to make a DLC of four, even if we not include the seal species:

Elk (moose in the US) or Red Deer, Eurasian or Iberian lynx, Eurasian badger, ibex.

Frontier could even include the Saiga, because there are a few in Europe left

Last edited:
Would it sound exciting to people like more exotic animals? I would buy it but I don't know, I don't feel like it would be really exciting as a theme

Judging by this forum, Europe is an intersting theme for many. But yeah, for me personally I could not care less about European animals, they are just not interesting for me to have in a zoo game, perhaps because I am from Europe. The only thing I would potentionally want from such pack is lynx or wolverine, which both of these could be also in North American pack.
But I would probably buy it anyway for the objects, foliage and to show my support to PZ team.

European could have mostly the same animals like deer,moose, or lynx, but each continent also have some exclusives: NA has Cougar, EU has Ibex.

Top Bottom