The Deep Space Support Array (DSSA) | A FleetComm Initiative

Back on station. Please let me know when your done.

Hi Ska'ava,

I've tried contacting you by DM but have not gotten a reply. It's important for you to remain in your Destination system for the remainder of your deployment.

If you leave it again, your FC will be removed from the DSSA list.

Regards,
Gnauty

Hi Ska'ava, thanks for moving back and letting me dock. I'm all done and I'll keep mining for the Skarapa until I leave on Sunday! o7

Hi Ska'ava,

I've tried contacting you by DM but have not gotten a reply. It's important for you to remain in your Destination system for the remainder of your deployment.

If you leave it again, your FC will be removed from the DSSA list.

Regards,
Gnauty
Please, remove DSSA Skarapa.

The DSSA Pilgrim's Harbor was successfully deployed yesterday at around 23:30 Servetime. Located at Bya Chria QY-Y D1-2 with a service time of 5 years, everyone is from now on welcome to visit and restock on our carrier. We have a remainder of 5.000 Tritium that will be reserved for FC low on fuel passing by.

I also plan to create a follow up expedition dubbed Haven of the West , with the goal of creating a data catalogue for visitors.

Thanks for your services. My carrier ran out, 3000ly back. So I ditched it and hopped to yours as a way point. All be damned, if I feed into that mind numbing mining lol.

Hi there!

As my photoshop skills are...well, actually they are not existent at all :D
I'm now searching for a creative commander who is willing to create a badge for the DSSA Kraut.

If you think you are the right one and want your creativity to manifest in the ED universe send me your creations/concepts.
It will be used in the DSSA-passport project aswell as a representation of the DSSA Kraut on EDSM.

And if that werent enough I'll reward you with a ship paint job once donations are possible again in the ARX shop.
(otherwise I can provide a payment via painite)

Looking forward to your creative yakka :)

o7
Rudi Raumkraut

18.09.3306 - Lyra's Song, Beginning of the End of Perseus Arm, DSSA Gam Nine

I burned through a lot of jmponium, visiting both Alitnils historic eastern meridian and the one now laid down by EDSM.

Time to do an inventory check, and to cash in some exploration data. And scout around for biologicals.

DSSA Gam Nine is the first of three Carriers on my way to the very end of Perseus Arm. It sits in a fully black system - a black hole, no star, and it is the milkyways distant light only on the asteroids ring, on which inner side the Fleet Carrier is stationed. Which makes the warm lights of it's firing manouvering thrusters just more spectacular. It has the design i call "The Hammerhead" - i see a face in it. Hopefully not the only face i get to see out here!

I wish I was good at photoshop. I'm picturing a German Battleship right now.
hrhr
ok, I should have thought about that before I joined a british forum years ago ;)
but that times are far away, at least for me...
I dont care about blue, sour or red one but about the green "kraut" ;)

name is based on a commodity from the X games, btw ;)

---
interesting:
if you switch that translation page from "german2english" to "english2german" there are just half as many translations...
and mostly the negative ones, like "Kraut hater" and stuff...
nothing about weed, herb, leaf...
You guys have to smoke some more :p

Last edited:
DSSA 133 / Cygni-Vanguard thread / Visitor log is now online:

Looking forward to your visits - fly safe Cmdrs o7

I am attempting to reach the following CMDRs regarding their DSSA deployments. I have left forum and/or Discord messages but have not yet received reply. Please have them DM me...
  • Calteru Taalo
  • Drakkster
  • Benin Caesar
  • Jimbo_Jetsett
  • Kenneth McGrew
o7

Thanks for your services. My carrier ran out, 3000ly back. So I ditched it and hopped to yours as a way point. All be damned, if I feed into that mind numbing mining lol.
I am sorry to reply so late, i had quite a bunch of stuff going on in RL right now. I updated the Carrier to sell the remaining Trit at 70k p.t. ,so that only those who really need it should (hopefully) be able to buy it up. When i will have more time i can also arrange to help transfer fuel if it should be needed, still have my 500T mining ship with me. I would be thankful however if anyone who should need help contacts me via FleetCommHQ Discord.

I am sorry to reply so late, i had quite a bunch of stuff going on in RL right now. I updated the Carrier to sell the remaining Trit at 70k p.t. ,so that only those who really need it should (hopefully) be able to buy it up. When i will have more time i can also arrange to help transfer fuel if it should be needed, still have my 500T mining ship with me. I would be thankful however if anyone who should need help contacts me via FleetCommHQ Discord.

Very cool! I'm up in the void right now but heading back. So I may stop in for a top off! Provided any is left lol

Just docked on the DSSA Distant Worlds as I'm still traipsing around near Beagle Point on DW2. Thank you so much for a nice cup of tea! Feels great to stretch my legs for a bit while the "Knackered Knave" receives a bit of a tune up. Couldn't find anybody onboard willing to take a Hutton Mug off my hands though. Snobbish buggers! So I've popped a couple in the kitchen cupboard.

What's the best way to contribute to the upkeep costs?

Felt a touch of technomancy last night: AIPHAISTY OD-T E3-4 system, DSSA "Pride of Tel Fyr" - the last refuge and the only hope of the House of Telvanni. I hope that planet beneath will once be named as the "New Vvardenfell".

20201006203056_1.jpg

20201006203138_1.jpg

Just docked on the DSSA Distant Worlds as I'm still traipsing around near Beagle Point on DW2. Thank you so much for a nice cup of tea! Feels great to stretch my legs for a bit while the "Knackered Knave" receives a bit of a tune up. Couldn't find anybody onboard willing to take a Hutton Mug off my hands though. Snobbish buggers! So I've popped a couple in the kitchen cupboard.

What's the best way to contribute to the upkeep costs?

Check out the DSSA list and the sub-category "Donation Commodity". Some FC's sell certain commodities, mostly Tritium, which can be bought to donate to the carrier. Otherwise selling exploration data is always a good way to help out as a small percentage of this will go towards the carrier budget.

Hi All,
As previously mentioned here (somewhere - forgive me, email change means a fresh record I think) I was pretty keen to be part of the dssa deployment. I'm now reg on the reserve list and fully operational and ready for deployment as and if/when needed.

Stay safe and happy flying!

Top Bottom