COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative to Protect Supplies for Marlinist Refugees (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
We have change of status again the attacking group has changed to another faction...
Its now the nationalists of lFT 625 attacking intallations...
no 1
ElViefGXEAEWJ2t

Last edited:
bio site is bugged for cmdrs...keeps floating away when you exit SC...no one can reach the site LOL
This isn't a bug, it's a feature - FDev wants everyone to get the maximum amount of supercruise time possible in this CG, so they prevent you from going to the installation that's 2KLs closer :p

Gravity pull has made no 2 unusable so can skip that one as it pullis the reference point not the installation some times.....
heading to number 3..

Interstellar Biologicals is too fast to catch.
Collective whatever (the one 2,000ls from drop in) worked fine after a shortish wait.
Not tried the one near Fox.

Curtesy of Inara.
PROGRESS:Tier 3/6
CONTRIBUTORS:4,372
CONTRIBUTIONS:13,147,273,927/60,000,000,000 (21%)
TIME LEFT:1D 15H 25M
LAST UPDATE:27 Oct 2020, 2:34pm

I have instead been using elite ranked missions from nearby systems hauling cargo into the cg system to force npc pirate spawns. Typical bounties were between 100k and 300K. You seem to need to at least start the missions by hauling a small amount of the mission cargo to the destination (like 5 tons or whatever per mission) to get the mission targets to spawn. With enough missions it is basically constant interdictions. When the mission npcs have been all killed deliver any mission cargo to avoid a fine, and abandon the mission. The only catch is having a ship that can survive multiple moderately engineered elite condas attacking you at once. A heavily engineered dual beam corvette with an slf works great. The non-elite ranked missions only seem to spawn low value targets not worth bothering with. I have been having good luck taking missions in LHS 277 which is ~12.7 Ly from the cg system (lft 625).

This cg's had me chuckling to myself today. Found out two of the three installations were broken, so went to the last one, and had two anacondas and a python instantly wedge themselves into the superstructure of the station, so Had to nose them out with the anaconda. Gloriously shonky! :LOL:

Site nearest the star still working tonight for me, however I keep getting bounties on my head for accidentally shooting the installation when a pirate is hiding in the structure and I get over excited, at least I am practicing my tactical withdrawals under fire :)

Fix the installations FDEV!
This cg's had me chuckling to myself today. Found out two of the three installations were broken, so went to the last one, and had two anacondas and a python instantly wedge themselves into the superstructure of the station, so Had to nose them out with the anaconda. Gloriously shonky! :LOL:

On the upside, you can just get in close and hammer away taking care not to hit the station. But, yeah. All three installations are bugged to some degree. At least Collective Statistical Analysis is still working-ish.

Fix the installations FDEV!

On the upside, you can just get in close and hammer away taking care not to hit the station. But, yeah. All three installations are bugged to some degree. At least Collective Statistical Analysis is still working-ish.

I think my beams were unlocking at the moment of the kill and hitting the station, so i've developed a full shields headbutting solution for the last few percent. Gotta say i've enjoyed this cg, had never even visited an installation before.

I think my beams were unlocking at the moment of the kill and hitting the station, so i've developed a full shields headbutting solution for the last few percent. Gotta say i've enjoyed this cg, had never even visited an installation before.
It would have been nice to have a megs ship as well to defend but they have all jumped out of system before the CG started...

Bio installation working, triggers within 2 minutes. Pythons and Condas still spawning caught in the station structure.

Difficulty been upped? I cleared these with zero problems yesterday; I keep getting heavily swarmed tonight. Yipe yipe yipe back into supercruise...

Last edited:
Bio installation working, triggers within 2 minutes. Pythons and Condas still spawning caught in the station structure.

Probably spawned there to hunt or ambush commanders hiding in the station infrastructure. Too bad their fat butts got snagged in the steel girders 😁

Small ships for the win! Time to fire some rails in somebody's behind in the tunnel maze 👍

It's time to dust off your router. 🤷

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom