General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
For my part, I was disgusted by this announcement from Pfizer and BioNtech and the soaring stock market prices that followed.🤮

Humans still do not understand the problems of society and the environment. 🤮

The vaccine must be free for the entire planet and funded by the 1% of people who hold 90% of the world's wealth. 🧐

Stock exchanges have nothing to do here. 🤮

In France the major concern at present is to know if we will be able to buy toys for Christmas and drink champagne for the New Year. 🤮

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠😷

For my part, I was disgusted by this announcement from Pfizer and BioNtech and the soaring stock market prices that followed.🤮
I don't understand - you want them to keep things secret until the last minute? Seems sensible to report results when you have them. Also allows governments to plan for things like the required cold storage, rather than waiting for all the regulatory approval and then watch as there isn't enough cold storage to go around. Though I guess from your statements you think freezers should be free for everyone too :)

Thanks for staying at the back of the line - we appreciate your sacrifice!

I don't understand - you want them to keep things secret until the last minute? Seems sensible to report results when you have them. Also allows governments to plan for things like the required cold storage, rather than waiting for all the regulatory approval and then watch as there isn't enough cold storage to go around. Though I guess from your statements you think freezers should be free for everyone too :)

Thanks for staying at the back of the line - we appreciate your sacrifice!
For the moment this vaccine is not validated by the competent authorities.

For freezers, obviously the 1% of people who hold 90% of the planet's wealth must pay

No sacrifice on my part, believe it. :)

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Both Pfizer and Bayer are Lawful Evil. Have done work for both.

When the miracle cure isn't, I will be shocked.

No vaccine will ever be a miracle cure with anti-vax misinformation around, there were times in the past when they almost were but some bunch always invent a pseudoscientific or religious reason to panic.

There's been talk of criminalizing spreading anti-vax cobblers but no sign of action unfortunately.

You don't need to believe they have any good intentions to be optimistic about the preliminary results.

The powers that be at these pharmaceutical giants aren't running some cheap pump and dump. They are, by and large, major shareholders who want to milk profits for generations. They aren't going to make unsubstantiated claims, or risk being caught in a lie that could destroy them. They might be able to get away with all sorts of minor atrocities, but they aren't going to try to cheat the world, or the United States federal government, with false claims about an vaccine they are about to be given an EUA for, which could see use on billions of people.

It's not like these are politicians who only need to keep up appearances until the next election. They are, by and large, farsighted villains.

No one has promised a miracle cure. They have claimed to have preliminary results that are indicative of a safe and effective vaccine candidate. If those results pan out, we won't have a miracle, just the same sort of victory over a particular pathogen that we've had dozens of times before. You don't need to like the system, trust it's players, or even believe there aren't half-a-dozen better ways to do things, to acknowledge the results that have been achieved.

Companies such as these have written me a lot of checks, airline tickets, comp stays at hotels etc.
No, I do not work for them. Judge for yourself why that might be. Or why inducements are offered.

They aren't going to make unsubstantiated claims, or risk being caught in a lie that could destroy them. They might be able to get away with all sorts of minor atrocities, but they aren't going to try to cheat the world, or the United States federal government, with false claims
-Morbad

How about murdering teens for money?

The data for suicide rates were fraudulently reversed, to give the impression that Paxil was reducing them, instead of increasing them. Suicide rates and abject misery were increased in young people for YEARS.

How about maiming babies?
In October 2009, the first birth defect case against the drug manufacturer went to trial. A Philadelphia jury awarded $2.5 million to 3-year-old Lyam Kilker, who was born with severe heart malformations as a result of his mother’s use of Paxil for mild anxiety while she was pregnant.

The jury found that GSK “negligently failed to warn” the doctor treating Kilker’s mother, Michelle David, about Paxil’s risks and that the drug was a “factual cause” of her son’s heart defects

How about a half MILLION extra heart attacks?
Check out the data on Merck's Vioxx scandal.

Pfizer had a related drug called Celebrex. Withdrawn in 2004. The studies showing their hesrt attacks was done in 1999. Yeah, the bux.
They had another one called Bextra. Same story. I have a crste of cobwebby samples from the US in the garage that they tried to pass off in Trinidad after being withdrawn abroad. Salez, right?

How about making ty heart valves? Yes, Pfizer could and did. And lied about them, so the stock could be used out.

They try to cheat the world 5 times before lunch everyday. And fix it by bribing the judges.
Never believe a word their reps say. Or sleep with them, because yes, they try that too. Move 50 boxes for a date, how about a "sample"? Yes, in my offices that has been tried.

These people are organized crime syndicates, Morbad. They Mor Bad than you.

Companies such as these have written me a lot of checks, airline tickets, comp stays at hotels etc.
No, I do not work for them. Judge for yourself why that might be. Or why inducements are offered.

-Morbad

How about murdering teens for money?

The data for suicide rates were fraudulently reversed, to give the impression that Paxil was reducing them, instead of increasing them. Suicide rates and abject misery were increased in young people for YEARS.

How about maiming babies?

How about a half MILLION extra heart attacks?
Check out the data on Merck's Vioxx scandal.

Pfizer had a related drug called Celebrex. Withdrawn in 2004. The studies showing their hesrt attacks was done in 1999. Yeah, the bux.
They had another one called Bextra. Same story. I have a crste of cobwebby samples from the US in the garage that they tried to pass off in Trinidad after being withdrawn abroad. Salez, right?

How about making poopooty heart valves? Yes, Pfizer could and did. And lied about them, so the stock could be used out.

They try to cheat the world 5 times before lunch everyday. And fix it by bribing the judges.
Never believe a word their reps say. Or sleep with them, because yes, they try that too. Move 50 boxes for a date, how about a "sample"? Yes, in my offices that has been tried.

These people are organized crime syndicates, Morbad. They Mor Bad than you.
Errr.......... They are drug dealers! Why should anyone be surprised?

I understand. That the vaccine in question, was not made for Covid 19 and it was an option, long before the outbreak in China. Made for an earlier form of Covid and so tried and tested. 90% affective, is the magic number for the WHO approval for world distribution, as an affective vaccine. Take it or leave it, fortunes, will still be made.

I wonder if the profits made, are taxable, under my new, one off pandemic profiteers tax?

Would be nice to live in a world where criminals weren't exalted though.
Errrr.... O.T. a little, maybe. :eek:
They have a number of factors working for them.
Fear. Always a goodie for controlling the minions.
Power. This is often, only perceived. But adds to fear and greed.
Greed. Most of the good ones, have wealth, or at least, rumours of such.
Crime, is about ill gotten gains and a greater part of the human race, wants a part of that.

Bottom line:
The world needs a affective vaccine and it looks like it is on offer. Someone had to make it, develop it, test it etc, etc.. Anyone who wants it, feels they need it and has it, have no real grounds, to question company motives etc.. Companies are made for profit, but that is a different matter and not for this thread.

My first question would be, before rolling up my sleeve, would be, how do they prove that dose, is genuine? Everything, worth anything, has been faked and sold, in the millions.

Just a thought.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom