ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Community Team AMA

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
A new thread will be put up for the questions when the AMA goes live.

A note to everyone, please read the first post carefully when it does go live. It will not be an open discussion thread, but more akin to the FFFs to keep things... well... focused ;)

where will the thread live though? here in the news section?

A new thread will be put up for the questions when the AMA goes live.

A note to everyone, please read the first post carefully when it does go live. It will not be an open discussion thread, but more akin to the FFFs to keep things... well... focused ;)

What's FFFS

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
where will the thread live though? here in the news section?
I've got to leave some air of mystery :D
I don't know

What's FFFS
Focused Feedback Forums. They were used as a way for developers to gather focused feedback. So questions and responses to the team are fine, general discussion among users was removed so as to not clog up or derail the thread.

I've got to leave some air of mystery :D
I don't know

Focused Feedback Forums. They were used as a way for developers to gather focused feedback. So questions and responses to the team are fine, general discussion among users was removed so as to not clog up or derail the thread.

Oh so fdev will ask the community about something specifically or do we get a choice of question?

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Oh so fdev will ask the community about something specifically or do we get a choice of question?
No that was just an example of how things worked for the FFF.

This is an AMA, so you have the opportunity to as the CM anything, as long as it's respectful and they will do their best to answer or find an answer for you. But you can't reply to someone else's question, and tell that user what you think of it. This leads to back and forth discussions, which will make it hard for the team to pick out genuine questions.

We're just trying to keep things clean and tidy.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom