The Mining nerf was likely the worst implementation of a Balancing in Years...

Mate.... A whole Bunch of People in this Topic alone lied right in my Face lol.
I hope I'm not included in that, but I don't know who else is.

Since you were upset about your source of income being nerfed, some of us tried to put you on to the next good "thing". But it seems your attachment to mining makes you disinclined to believe that anything else can match it. OK, that's your right, but if you dismiss offered hints and information out-of-hand as "lies", you might find that help is offered less readily in future.

Trying to build a bridge; I've mentioned plentiful missions from extraction/boom systems that pay 35Mcr; they stack 3+ in a Cutter and involve a jump there and back. Why don't you try calculating an hourly earning rate from that information? I'll be interested in your estimate.

First picture starting point (station, faction and commander name redacted)
Second picture - 2 runs in 26 minutes - 163,753,619 gained
Third picture 3rd run 12 minutes later (remember I took the screen shot as well) - another 87,851,192 gained

Run started after missions selected for first run. Third run I had to select 3 more missions, stock and go.

38 minutes total = 251,604,811 (yes a quarter of a billion in less than 40 minutes = fleet carrier in 13 hours and 20 minutes if you speed run). That included submitting to one interdiction and one Thargoid hyperdiction.

Shots taken at start station after ending the run back at the start point.

Still mining.......I thought not.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Last edited:
Third picture 3rd run 12 minutes later (remember I took the screen shot as well) - another 87,851,192 gained

Run started after missions selected for first run. Third run I had to select 3 more missions, stock and go.

38 minutes total = 251,604,811 (yes a quarter of a billion in less than 40 minutes = fleet carrier in 13 hours and 20 minutes if you speed run). That included submitting to one interdiction and one Thargoid hyperdiction.

View attachment 197845
View attachment 197846
View attachment 197847

@Dominic Corner
@Arthur Tolmie
@Bruce Garrido
@Paul_Crowther

Stop, Hammer time!

View attachment 197845
View attachment 197846
View attachment 197847

Ooof... seems high.

Still, i guess all those who were only doing mining for credits can now switch to doing combat.

Ooof... seems high.

Still, i guess all those who were only doing mining for credits can now switch to doing combat.

Not interested.
PWS Bug is Annoying. But as long as you Realize its basicly just a Lag causing Yellow Rocks Pop up behind you. You can Deal with it by flying slower or by flying circle motions.
Which will still earn way more than Combat.

I am more Interested in these Delivery Missions.
Albeit these come with a Hefty Caveeat. Cause you need to have a System in Boom State where you are also Allied with all Factions.
Meaning they aint something you can just do whenever you want.

So unless you are Lucky and a System where you are usually hanging out is an Extraction System and thus can do it whenever there is a Boom.
You have to either Ally with the Factions in a System where you got a Boom. Or you need to Produce a Boom in a System where you are Allied.
Which takes Several Hours of Gameplay Time each.

So while it has a Hefty Payout once you find the Right Conditions. Achieving these Right Conditions is nowhere near as Simple. And Pretty Time Consuming.

So unless you are Lucky and a System where you are usually hanging out is an Extraction System and thus can do it whenever there is a Boom.
You have to either Ally with the Factions in a System where you got a Boom. Or you need to Produce a Boom in a System where you are Allied.
Yeah, like with painite mining you have to be lucky that the system you are usually hanging out has a planet with rings. Then these rings must be of the right type. After that you also need to be extremely lucky to be able to find a market that buys the stuff, and that it will be a good price...

🥴

Not interested.
PWS Bug is Annoying. But as long as you Realize its basicly just a Lag causing Yellow Rocks Pop up behind you. You can Deal with it by flying slower or by flying circle motions.
Which will still earn way more than Combat.

Albeit these come with a Hefty Caveeat. Cause you need to have a System in Boom State where you are also Allied with all Factions.

So while it has a Hefty Payout once you find the Right Conditions. Achieving these Right Conditions is nowhere near as Simple. And Pretty Time Consuming.

But selling of mined stuff also required the right conditions as well.

But it sounds like you are only interested in activities that pay mega bucks, so follow the credits. Personally, i stick to doing what i enjoy.

I will join McGregor ( UFC...) on this one, asking you guys:

"How much money is enough money ?"

From my stand, I still need some mega-bucks... In fact, more than "some" :p

Delivery missions, here I come !

Painite mining, sayonara !

They've always (and I mean always) been there in any state. Just not with the current pay-out.
I'm assuming an increase in Gold, Silver and Palladium commodity prices is to blame for the 35 million credit missions (they used to be around 10 million).

The only caveat is you need to be allied to the factions, that's it. The system I'm in is in Investment state....still getting the missions.

The missions have always been a steady income (around 70-100 million per hour normally) and I normally just go in and do them when I feel like grinding some credits.
Where do you think I got the money, playing casually, for a fully outfitted Conda, Type 10, Cutter, Corvette and 3.4 Billion in the bank (around 6 billion in assets). I hardly ever mine anything, it's boring and time consuming.

This bump in mission pay-out just allowed me to fast track to a Carrier.

There People go lying right to my Face again.....
Look, believe what you want. Go play the game however you want.
I've played this game since Beta. I'm a half decent pilot and know what I'm doing.

People are trying to help you earn a decent amount of credits with very little effort (less effort than mining or Robigo passenger runs).
You can either take their advice or leave it. But don't call people liars when they have backed up their claims.

Capture.PNG

Literally just logged on. I have removed some information as it affects squadron faction. But Investment and civil liberty (NOT BOOM).
But if you had a cutter there is at least 90-100 million in one run. And when you get back the board will be refreshed with at least 3 new missions.

This is last I will post of this because you can't help some people.

Look, believe what you want. Go play the game however you want.
I've played this game since Beta. I'm a half decent pilot and know what I'm doing.

People are trying to help you earn a decent amount of credits with very little effort (less effort than mining or Robigo passenger runs).
You can either take their advice or leave it. But don't call people liars when they have backed up their claims.

View attachment 197922
Literally just logged on. I have removed some information as it affects squadron faction. But Investment and civil liberty (NOT BOOM).
But if you had a cutter there is at least 90-100 million in one run. And when you get back the board will be refreshed with at least 3 new missions.

This is last I will post of this because you can't help some people.

Learn Reading.
I repeatedly made clear that I do not need Money.
Thanks. I got a Carrier already.
I can make Money by just standing at Maia buying Meta. And then selling it in the Bubble.
I dont even need to Pilot my Ship for this lol.

No. You aint trying to help.
You are trying to be Right. And you are not.
YOU can Earn high Amounts right now because a System where you are Allied has Boosted States and the right Economy to Produce well Paying Missions.
But thats not a Reliable and method that everyone can reproduce.
And its also not an Hourly Rate.
I have already Invested 4 Hours just to get Allied Rep with Factions in a System with Boosted States.
Thats already 5 Hours Spend on 0 Profits.
I am on Friendly now. Not allied yet.
So I get 5-12 Million Missions.
About 1-2 if them per Reset.

See Guys. If I just Cut out all the required work etc to actually get Profits. Then right now after Nerf Painite Mining would still be 80-100 Million per Hour.
But thats not the actual rate you get. Because there is other Steps involved.

Right now on Friendly Status with Boom. Doing Missions there.
30 Mil per hour is pretty much Top of the line.

Once I am Allied I assume I can actually reach over 80 Million an Hour.
But at that Point I have done 5-10 Hours of Rep Grind. And once I dont have a Boosted System State anymore Profits will likely Plummet to about 40-50 Mil again.
Meaning I have to Ally up the next System.

If your an Old Player from Beta Times doing this for Years and thus always having enough minor Faction Allies in alot of Systems. This might be no problem for you.
But then you likely have a Carrier and dont actually need to grind Money Mate.

But for others. This means to use this Method effectively they first need to spend 50 Hours grinding Rep in different extraction Systems so they always got enough places where they get high paying Missions.

Mining you can do 20 Million an Hour with less than 2 Hours Preptime and up to 40 after the 5 hours as you got better Ship etc.
If I told 2 of my Friends to earn Money using Mining for one and your method for the other.
The Guy Mining would have nearly 2 Billion before the other even Started Earning Serious amounts.
And over 3 Billion before the other actually reaches the 80 Mil per Hour Rates you get.

Top Bottom