Too many Carriers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
there is too many carriers. I dont know how that works but, I go to a system with 10 plantes maybe 5 stations ( space or planetary) and there is 50 carriers
Cut down on amount of carriers cmdr can own. This is radicals, whole universe is a garbage full of carriers. I dont think changing price will help, so many cmdrs are cheating. Please OWNERS do something. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is too many carriers. I dont know how that works but, I go to a system with 10 plantes maybe 5 stations ( space or planetary) and there is 50 carriers
Cut down on amount of carriers cmdr can own. This is radicals, whole universe is a garbage full of carriers. I dont think changing price will help, so many cmdrs are cheating. Please OWNERS do something. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 1 each, how are they going to make it lower than that?

List them separately, dont list them with planets and stations. It is very hard to find station in a list that contain 10 stations and 100+ carriers. Create sub folder for carriers.
When I go to System and listings, I want to see planets and Stations only, no Carriers.

It's 1 each, how are they going to make it lower than that?
List them separately, dont list them with planets and stations. It is very hard to find station in a list that contain 10 stations and 100+ carriers. Create sub folder for carriers.
When I go to System and listings, I want to see planets and Stations only, no Carriers.

here is a solution. turn them off and if a player whats to see them, he will have a option to turn it ON. not the other way around, any new player will be very confused what are those alien looking signs on system map. not knowing those are not NPC station but player stations and they cant do board missions to collects rewards.

If I turn them off in filters I don't see them in navigation panel though.
New players dont know how to look on system map, you know how to filter them out, I play this game for few years On and Off, I played Elite and Elite: first encounter. I dont know how to filter them out and my point is I shouldnt have to. My point is they should not be listed in a systems Plante and Station list. That is a Planet and Station list only, not a Ship list.

New players dont know how to look on system map, you know how to filter them out, I play this game for few years On and Off, I played Elite and Elite: first encounter. I dont know how to filter them out and my point is I shouldnt have to. My point is they should not be listed in a systems Plante and Station list. That is a Planet and Station list only, not a Ship list.
when you go to system contacts where you pick your planet or station, carriers shouldnt be listed

As your journey progresses with Elite Dangerous you may come across the odd time that a carrier is useful. There are lots of them around and some can offer you repair services and maybe even materials you need to unlock engineers. If you do apply a filter on the navigation panel, you can choose not to see them. I would suggest you try doing this. I do this all the time.

One day you may be grateful that there are so many carriers out there.

Crash

As your journey progresses with Elite Dangerous you may come across the odd time that a carrier is useful. There are lots of them around and some can offer you repair services and maybe even materials you need to unlock engineers. If you do apply a filter on the navigation panel, you can choose not to see them. I would suggest you try doing this. I do this all the time.

One day you may be grateful that there are so many carriers out there.

Crash
never will. take a lot from original game. it is like earths orbit full of satellites. you should be looking for stuff not dealing with where and who have better price. makes the game to easy and yet too corny.

never will. take a lot from original game. it is like earths orbit full of satellites. you should be looking for stuff not dealing with where and who have better price. makes the game to easy and yet too corny.
If someone is selling a whole bunch of stuff to make your life easier, if inara is saying a fleet carrier has it, then the price of it really doesnt come into play. Keep an open mind and its a resource.

If someone is selling a whole bunch of stuff to make your life easier, if inara is saying a fleet carrier has it, then the price of it really doesnt come into play. Keep an open mind and its a resource.
replace carriers with 1000 extra stations in each system.

These are heavy accusations.
Any proof? Screenshots, vids? Did you report to FDev or are you just easy on words and we can expect demand for carriers recount?
it is not about that. it is about simple fact that there is a TOO MANY CARRIERS !!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom