Too many Carriers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
No you don't.
As others have clearly stated already, if you don't want a long list of FC's in your panel, then simply filter them out. Easy.
You also seem to imply that every system is full of 1000's of carriers, when it is in fact only a very small percentage.
if I do that, all of you with carriers would be considered cheaters.

How many populated systems in the game there are without a carrier in them ? NON. Carriers are like a Virus...they spread faster then the Universe itself.
Like a Smith in Matrix. LOL :)))
Have you actually been to every populated system in the galaxy to prove that or are you just making assumptions?

You’re simply a lunatic. Lunatics go on my ignore list -click-
Yes INARA. You are the once that would hate that because that would kill your Carrier Fleets. You are the once that rule the galaxy and the once that have the most to LOOSE !!!

Carriers should be removed from Filter and should be removed as Space stations. They should be added as Stationary Ships and be classified as under Heavy Ship stationed in the system. Enough said, they should not be listed in a system list of planets and stations, only and maybe as substations ( not listen in system listing ). Carriers should be listed in contact list, like any other ships. Jump range should be cut down to 50 LY with upgrade available and with 1 week process to move it. I will keep my ideas coming........tbc.
At the end of the day it doesn't really matter what you or us think about carriers. They are here to stay.
If you really have a problem with them, tell Frontier directly. They don't read these forums so you can moan all you want about it on here but they won't see it.
I doubt Frontier will change anything just on the say so of one person anyway.
So just filter out what you don't wanna see, and move on.

I admire you hate me and you may hate everybody that may cause you harm. That is not changing a one simple fact. Im RIGHT.
I actually agree with you, but you're not 'right', it's your opinion.
I personally think it spoils the game, jump into an unknown system and see 100 carriers in the system map and you know immediately there's something special about that system, and the planet / gas giant with the most carriers will be the point of interest.
And yes, filtering them in the nav screen is a good first step but they need to be either removed or collated into one FC icon in the system map and trading menu's (especially as many of them won't even trade to other non aligned players).

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter what you or us think about carriers. They are here to stay.
If you really have a problem with them, tell Frontier directly. They don't read these forums so you can moan all you want about it on here but they won't see it.
I doubt Frontier will change anything just on the say so of one person anyway.
So just filter out what you don't wanna see, and move on.
Im sorry but I think your wrong, they do read this forum.

I actually agree with you, but you're not 'right', it's your opinion.
I personally think it spoils the game, jump into an unknown system and see 100 carriers in the system map and you know immediately there's something special about that system, and the planet / gas giant with the most carriers will be the point of interest.
And yes, filtering them in the nav screen is a good first step but they need to be either removed or collated into one FC icon in the system map and trading menu's (especially as many of them won't even trade to other non aligned players).
Hi.
Colliding them in to one FC icon in a system is a good idea, I would like that for a start. That is actually (basicly) what Im asking for and there is more to be improved. Thank You.
You are first person who wanted to and see there is a SPACE :) to improve.

Ok well people have given advice but you won't take it.
All I see is a kid throwing his toys out the pram.
Good bye and good luck.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom