Too many Carriers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
your wasting everybodys time with your comments.
And you're not?
Like I said, if you have a problem with carriers or any other part of the game, then contact Frontier directly because they won't read about your grievances here.
Good luck with it.

Hi.
Colliding them in to one FC icon in a system is a good idea, I would like that for a start. That is actually (basicly) what Im asking for and there is more to be improved. Thank You.
You are first person who wanted to and see there is a SPACE :) to improve.

It is actually a very bad idea.
Checking the System Map and looking at individual carriers will give you a hint of what services they offer.
And that information if offered only in the system map

Checking the System Map and looking at individual carriers will give you a hint of what services they offer.
No, you misunderstood, all carriers would be listed in same menu, nothing would be changed. All would happened would be they will not be mixed with planets and stations.

No, you misunderstood, all carriers would be listed in same menu, nothing would be changed. All would happened would be they will not be mixed with planets and stations.

So you want a complete re-design of the System Map screen?
That's as likely to happen as we getting a medium Gutamaya ship.

Actually the latter has more chances to happen. I hope. 😇

Rather then scrolling thru 100+ carriers mixed with planets and stations you will have separate menu (FC) to choose if you wish to land on a carrier.

So you want a complete re-design of the System Map screen?
That's as likely to happen as we getting a medium Gutamaya ship.

Actually the latter has more chances to happen. I hope. 😇
system map is the same but minus carriers in separate menu. that is all
planets and stations separate and carriers separate.
No need for FILTER

right now even if you filter carriers you can still see them on system map. lets get ride off that. I dont want to have to Filter them out. Lets Just put carriers is a separate FC.

Rather then scrolling thru 100+ carriers mixed with planets and stations you will have separate menu (FC) to choose if you wish to land on a carrier.

You dont really scroll in system map.
you just point and click with the mouse

you scroll in the nav panel - and while it may be annoying, it is still faster than to have to delve in extra menus, then scroll

system map is the same but minus carriers in separate menu. that is all
planets and stations separate and carriers separate.
No need for FILTER

Nope, carriers are stations.
You have to see them in the System Map - because you have to see what body they are orbiting and to check the extended info about them carriers.

But i see your point.
You dont want to use filters.
And because of that you want a way that you think it will be easier for you - while at the same time it will be way harder for the actual carrier users.
ntz, ntz, ntz, oh boy

You dont really scroll in system map.
you just point and click with the mouse

you scroll in the nav panel - and while it may be annoying, it is still faster than to have to delve in extra menus, then scroll

Nope, carriers are stations.
You have to see them in the System Map - because you have to see what body they are orbiting and to check the extended info about them carriers.

But i see your point.
You dont want to use filters.
And because of that you want a way that you think it will be easier for you - while at the same time it will be way harder for the actual carrier users.
ntz, ntz, ntz, oh boy
Thats is where your are wrong. Carriers should not be consider Space Stations. They can MOVE. They should not be listed on System MAP or SYSTEM LIST !!!
They are SHIPS !! Nothing that can move should be listed in System list or shown on System MAP.

Thats is where your are wrong. Carriers should not be consider Space Stations. They can MOVE. They should not be listed on System MAP or SYSTEM LIST !!!
They are SHIPS !! Nothing that can move should be listed in System list or shown on System MAP.
Trade as much as you want. Dont show it on system maps.

I'm not wrong they are stations - pretty much like MegaShips are.
They can move too, albeit on a preset course and on a weekly schedule.

If you are not convinced, try to figure out what makes a ship a ship and what makes a station a station.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom