News Spooky & Adventure Bundle - Out Now!

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Hayo Coaster Friends!

The Spooky & Adventure Bundle has now launched for Planet Coaster: Console Edition on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

Create a frightfully fun experience for your guests, show them the adventure of a lifetime, or, in the wise words of Oswald B. Thompson: "Why not both"? With this jam-packed bundle, you're spoilt for choice:

Five New Rides

• The Hoax is a free-spinning haunted house ride with a tightly twisting track capable of fitting even the smallest spaces.
  • The Huntsman is uniquely designed to rotate on an axis, putting your guests face-to-face with ghouls and ghosts.
  • Island Adventure is a high-capacity boat ride designed for large bodies of water.
  • Land Ahoy is Island Adventure’s little sister, travelling down its own narrow waterways.
  • Gold Fever is a mine cart coaster hurtling guests over and through a curious temple.
Spooky Pack_960x540_WM_2.jpg
Adventure_960x540_WM_9.jpg

All-New Scenery

New spooky scenery pieces let you transform your parks into sinister sensations and set your frightening imagination free. Design a haven for horror!

In addition, adventurous new scenery pieces are perfect for constructing anything from a trap-filled gauntlet to a jungle-themed escape. Unmissable escapades await!

Spooky Pack_960x540_WM_10.jpg
Adventure_960x540_WM_12.jpg

Brand New Blueprints

Select from a massive assortment of new blueprints to lay down pre-made items instantly - place glorious golden statues or fully animated haunted house rooms, you can mix and match with everything in the base game to build the epic coaster park of your dreams.

Spooky Pack_960x540_WM_15.jpg
Adventure_960x540_WM_17.jpg

Two New Entertainers

Please welcome the delightfully haunting King Ghoster, and confetti gun-wielding queen of the jungle Renee Feu!

Spooky Pack_960x540_WM_7.jpg
Adventure_960x540_WM_10.jpg

Find it in the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for £11.99 ($14.99/€12.99) or individually for £7.99 ($9.99/€9.99) each!
The Spooky & Adventure Bundle release comes alongside bug fixes for all players. The team is prioritising major bug fixes; thank you for reporting your bugs via the Issue Tracker - please continue to do so!

Last edited:
Awesome! I have been waiting for the DLC bundle to drop as I got really invested with Custom Blueprints and I wanted to try out some new ideas with the new items, especially the Adventure themed items. Thanks! 🤩

the playstation store is showing 2 of the same bundle but the dlc is not showing seperatly also is the bundle does it give you the ps4 and ps5 versions together just wondering cause i have a ps5 and want the ps5 version never mind i figured out that the bundle gives both versions but the dlc is not showing sepratly on the store for people who only want to buy 1 of the packs and not the other

Last edited:
I thought you said we can buy both as a bundle for a reduced price? On the Xbox Store they are showing each DLC for $9.99 each...but I remember reading there was suppose to be a bundle that included both for a lower price?

Why are the dlcs for pc pc more expensive than for pc ce?
Anything is going wrong there...
Frontier seems not to care about pc pc gamers any longer.
They could have created much more wanted content for pc pc, but more £€$ with minimum effort is everything they care about...

Pc pc is going to RIP!

Why are the dlcs for pc pc more expensive than for pc ce?
Anything is going wrong there...
Frontier seems not to care about pc pc gamers any longer.
They could have created much more wanted content for pc pc, but more £€$ with minimum effort is everything they care about...

Pc pc is going to RIP!

Where you getting more expensive from? The £11.99 is for TWO dlcs combined, £7.99 for one as with the PC version. It feels like you're just looking for a reason to bash on Frontier.

Are there any plans to continue PC support?

They haven't confirmed anything yet but I personally think it's highly likely now the console version is out. They can now focus their attention on creating new content that can be released on all platforms whilst in the meantime gradually providing the older DLCs to the console players.

Last edited:
Where you getting more expensive from? The £11.99 is for TWO dlcs combined, £7.99 for one as with the PC version. It feels like you're just looking for a reason to bash on Frontier.

On Steam each standard dlc for pc pc is available for 10,99€. For pc ce there are the first two dlcs available for 12,99€ or 9,99€ each...

The bundle finally showed up on the Xbox Store. Kind of weird that no one from the team responded to this issue...but at least it is up and I was able to buy it.

For those that have played the PC version...what other DLC's that were on the PC can we possible get on the Console version?

I could'nt find any answers here about mine so i'm asking again maybe 😄. I bought PC on PS4 and upgraded later to my PS5. Now the DLC is out, maybe want to buy it. But.... if i buy this DLC on PS4, am i abled to play is on my PS5 either?

I could'nt find any answers here about mine so i'm asking again maybe 😄. I bought PC on PS4 and upgraded later to my PS5. Now the DLC is out, maybe want to buy it. But.... if i buy this DLC on PS4, am i abled to play is on my PS5 either?
Yes. Any DLC you buy on PS4 will also work on PS5 just like the game itself.

Top Bottom