Stuff you've always wondered about

A thread for questions - for noobs and advanced players - for stuff you want to know, no matter how stupid you may think the question is

Not a thread for open vs solo, grind debate etc

Mine: do massacre missions still stack? I have a faction offering two missions targeting same system and same faction, one for 16 kills the other for 42 kills. Can I combine them or will I have to kill 58 in total?

A thread for questions - for noobs and advanced players - for stuff you want to know, no matter how stupid you may think the question is

Not a thread for open vs solo, grind debate etc

Mine: do massacre missions still stack? I have a faction offering two missions targeting same system and same faction, one for 16 kills the other for 42 kills. Can I combine them or will I have to kill 58 in total?
58 kills. Stacks need same target issued from different factions.

Currently wondering how I used Deanna Troi's COVAS for two years and never realized it was her. Someone with sub-par thinkmeat occupying my chair, I guess.

I know about Leo/Holly. Any other famous COVASs that I've been too dense to notice?

When will the price of Fleet carriers drop? It was set at 5 billion when VO's, LTD's, painite, and other minerals were much higher, and the demand was much higher. What the blank FDev?

Last edited:
Top Bottom