Ships help on getting the imperial cutter

how do i tell if it is an imperial system

I don't really know, but that should be simple enough to find out by opening the galaxy map, setting the filter to powers and seeing how far away the edge of the imperial bubble is. I suspect the answer is no!

As far as I know, it doesn't matter whose system it is, as long as you grow missions for the eagle mark.
And there are a lot of systems where the affiliation of the system and the controlling faction do not coincide.

You can also use https://eddb.io/system and filter so it shows empire systems near you.

Zahary Hadson - Empire ?

Zahary Hadson - Empire ?

Umm, no? Federation.

The Duval's are the hereditary rules of the Empire.

I was wondering how u could get this beast of a machine and how do i get the imperial navy rank so i can get it

Use ED tools to find a nice imperial system with 6-7 imperial factions.
Pick one that's preferably single star and has a Space Station rather close to the entry point. Lets say that anything under 1000 ls does qualify, but the closer the better
Also if it's an industrial station it's even better. Industrial gets missions from all the surrounding systems

Do missions, try to pick +++ rep rewards. If no such types, go for cash or for materials (you'll get the chance to get grade 5 materials when you're allied with all the factions).
Try to stack supply/delivery missions or data delivery, but also stacking pickup missions in the same target system can also work (blackboxes, art, whatever).
For supply/delivery and data delivery missions a python is the best ship. Fit a 3a shield, a sca and autodoc, rest cargo racks, pdt underbelly, 2x a size shield boosters and a wake scanner (scan ships and wakes as you exit the station for extra materials), and not at last, avoid any interdictions - a python with 3a shields is not really a combat ship.

For example, Kapod looks quite nice tbh

Edit: if you are not really focused on Imperials, you can settle in a system with 3 empire and 3 fed factions and rank them both at the same time. Granted it will be much slower to rank the imperials.

Last edited:
Top Bottom