Hey Frontier, Where Are The Doors/Ramps Into Our Ships?

When you die in the SRV the exact same happens as when you die in the SFL. You are presented a black screen and then magically you are back in the ship.
If you say when we're in the SRV we're not in telepresence, then the ship can land itself without any commanders. Why isn't this option available when we are inside the ship?
The answer to all these questions is : it's a game. Don't think about it too much.

On the SRV/SLF telepresence, it's definitely the case that only multicrew and SLF are telepresence, done that way so that other players could jump to your ship for instant multicrew shenanigans. (or more likely because they werent in a position to wrangle the code to do physical multicrew at that point)

The SRV was not available through multicrew, obviously preceding multicrew implementation, but it was never ever suggested it was anything other than physical. And now we have had it confirmed that we are getting "physical" multicrew, so players can finally board other ship as opposed to telepresence, and drive other players SRVs.

First person, and SRV, are not telepresence even if the functionality are similar to SLF, which is.

The suits will come equipped with a built in mini short range hyperspace jump with effects... black mist, lightning and then you step out of it onto the planets.... hey, if carriers can do it....
and so could Thanos 😁

or... SG1 Goa'uld (I mean Guardian) ring transport

top-gun@2x.jpg
It didn't work out too well for old Goose when he tried to exit the canopy.

I'll take the stairs on second thought.

Bearing in mind how massive that canopy is I seriously doubt that it opens.
Probably true.

I doubt that.
The Courier is bigger than a 737-800
One of the things I'm most looking forward to, something that had been mentioned on the forums for years - the sense of scale. We just dont get it in game at the moment, other than using VR, and even then we're never really at human height on the ground looking up at a city block sized spaceship.

Soon ...

When you die in the SRV the exact same happens as when you die in the SFL. You are presented a black screen and then magically you are back in the ship.
If you say when we're in the SRV we're not in telepresence, then the ship can land itself without any commanders. Why isn't this option available when we are inside the ship?
When your SRV gets destroyed, your are ejected into an escape pod and your ship picks you up. The SLF you are using it via telepresence and therefore have never left the ship in the first place.

Pretty obvious as to where the entrance / exit is on the Cobra and Krait. I think I know where the entrance ramp might be on the AspX and maybe on a few others. BUT it would be nice if they gave us a bunch of images of each and every ship and where the entrance will actually be. I'm still trying to figure out where it might be on the Imperial Courier.

Come on, FD, if you can't give us Odyssey for a while at least tease us with where our doors are.

like the mysteries of the light inside the fridge we will just fade to black therefor don't need ramps etc.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 110222

D
If push comes to shove and interiors arrive, the classic lowering of the cargo hatch is always a possible route for ships.

Lazy? Yes. Feasible? Also yes.

Top Bottom