Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

The only thing I know for certain is AA should be banned for his last two obnoxious avatars.
No, this is not a challenge to make it worse next time.

Last two?

Hmm.... i'm in the process of trying to change it (apparently someone reported that it was a drug reference) but the new one has still apparently not gone through. Unless you can see it and i can't.

The previous one was just the JAMS ice cream van sillouhette.

Last two?

Hmm.... i'm in the process of trying to change it (apparently someone reported that it was a drug reference) but the new one has still apparently not gone through. Unless you can see it and i can't.

The previous one was just the JAMS ice cream van sillouhette.
Ah that's pretty lame about being reported, I'm just messing around.
You had the head shaky guy (brain fart, can't think of his name), and now some buff dude in a park gif.
1618251000103.png

Ah that's pretty lame about being reported, I'm just messing around.
You had the head shaky guy (brain fart, can't think of his name), and now some buff dude in a park gif.
View attachment 219495

Its the same Guy, Wolf (actor Derek Wilson) in Future Man. Interesting others can see it and I can't.

Its from a funny part which mocks 80s culture, this part specifically referencing Top Gun and its ilk.

Think this clip is clean enough for FD's forums (lots of the series would not fly here)

Its the same Guy, Wolf (actor Derek Wilson) in Future Man. Interesting others can see it and I can't.

Its from a funny part which mocks 80s culture, this part specifically referencing Top Gun and its ilk.

Think this clip is clean enough for FD's forums (lots of the series would not fly here)

I would've sworn the other avatar was Bradley Cooper.

I get that a database that handles 'billions' of items and allows many servers to access it robustly is no small task ultimately. But still..... What a load of perpetual chaff they come out with :/)
Billions of items? In a database? Truly CIG are wizards with this goundbreaking never-been-done-before tech.

Also - no, they won't get it working in any case lol.

Classic case of future-as-present tense.

Are 2 ships that don't exist in game yet the best rescue ships? What a worthwhile discussion!
Is there even a "Rescue" gameplay loop?

Yeah, kind of. For example, if someone's ship randomly blows up for no reason at all so they are stuck on a planet for example, they can request someone come and pick them up for money. Its probably what the mean by "missions".
Oh...
In the comments some argue that the Kraken jpeg would be better suited for that job.
But this other citizen also made a good point about the Idris Jpeg fuel reservoir.
No easy choice...

Last edited:
Top Bottom