General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So how long before France gives up on the vaccine, and sends supply out?
👉⌚
We're waiting.

On average, about 300 people/day are dying based on France's 7 day rolling average from Covid 19. Our total deaths are 150, since it started. So hey, we'll take that vaccine off your hands. Math, amIrite?
It is the European Union which manages.

It looks like the contracts expire at the end of June and may not be renewed.

We will see what they will decide.

😷

It's the story of utterly irrational and unreasoning fear. Revolvers have six chambers.
Apparently you are not very receptive to the human nature and it seems that you have not correctly interpreted the text in my post (text which is not mine, I specify but which totally corresponds to my thoughts).

You have the spirit of the masses, of the greatest number.

For my part, my life is as important as the life of the masses (and even more :) ). I will never take the risk on my life for the group spirit.

And before and during the pandemic, we find that the masses also prefer the individualistic spirit in the daily life.

😷

Apparently you are not very receptive to the human nature and it seems that you have not correctly interpreted the text in my post (text which is not mine, I specify but which totally corresponds to my thoughts).

You have the spirit of the masses, of the greatest number.

For my part, my life is as important as the life of the masses (and even more :) ). I will never take the risk on my life for the group spirit.

And before and during the pandemic, we find that the masses also prefer the individualistic spirit in the daily life.

😷
1,000,000>6

Good for Israel, they've managed to hit 80% vaccinated.

Israel dropped the requirement to wear face masks outdoors and fully reopened schools on Sunday due to a successful vaccination drive against the coronavirus.

Israel drops outdoor mask mandate with 80% of adults vaccinated

1,000,000>6
Sans titre.jpg

🤷‍♂️

😷

Go Wales :D(y). We need to keep up the pressure until the UK matches Israels success.

The link between Covid-19 and serious illness or death is being broken by the rollout of vaccinations, according to Wales' chief scientist.

Dr Rob Orford said lockdown was behind current low transmission levels but the vaccine would now do the "heavy lifting" in controlling its spread.

Coronavirus hospital admissions are the lowest since the start of September and Wales' R number continues to decline.

This will mean nothing to our friend from France, but for the Russian Roulette to be an accurate representation of a 1/1 million chance,

giphy.gif

you need to FIRST pick the one revolver out of a shipment of 166,667 identical empty ones,

a477d0c3286d5fb67bbc633d99472a0c.gif

that has but a single bullet in the chamber,

312a354b79ab01162623fd75d285d2673f6ad6b8.gifv

and THEN be unlucky enough to happen to fire the bullet.

See, that's "cat pee". It's what he's saying in the GIF!

Last edited:
The emergency committee of the World Health Organization on Covid, responsible for guiding the head of the WHO, said Monday April 19 not to be in favor of a compulsory vaccination passport for international travelers.

An extra nail in the coffin here.

😷

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom