CG predictions...

Also - this is the MF that appeared quite recently - assumed to be a PMF, but we didn't think they would be allowed out that way 🤔
1620897528014.png

if they want to they could continue that "Despite a strong defence by Nova Imperium a crack Federal snatch squad succeeded in taking Hadrian from his flagship before they retreated to Federal space". Hopefully not.

Hadrian releases a statement 'Fooled you all, my home is secure, now go bomb at will my NMLA friends'

Well, guess we now know what Arthur will be doing in his XBox stream later today...

Answering questions about yesterdays PC announcement probably. Looking forward to it but wondering if it will get de-railed completely.

There's certainly a lot of burning stations right meow. Does anyone know if there's Xeno CZs or is it just a lot of the non human signal sources? I noticed they've got the full on "incursion" status on all the systems, and on the galaxy map they're all also currently listed as Allegiance: Thargoid. I've only been around the game for maybe a year tops, so I'm not particularly familiar with how the large scale Goid situations work.

There's certainly a lot of burning stations right meow. Does anyone know if there's Xeno CZs or is it just a lot of the non human signal sources? I noticed they've got the full on "incursion" status on all the systems, and on the galaxy map they're all also currently listed as Allegiance: Thargoid. I've only been around the game for maybe a year tops, so I'm not particularly familiar with how the large scale Goid situations work.
Incursion states are always CZ. Those are Thargoid areas so will have NHSS all the time.

Edit: Keep an eye on the galnet article as the status will change in real-time, and once they're gone they're gone.

Incursion states are always CZ. Those are Thargoid areas so will have NHSS all the time.

Edit: Keep an eye on the galnet article as the status will change in real-time, and once they're gone they're gone.
Cool cool, thanks for the info. I'm ready to have a proper go at the things finally. I think. Lol

The last couple times like @Factabulous says there have been GalNet articles as well but they have also said that these incursions if not stopped will lead to a bigger invasion next week....AX squads usually batter them in a couple days though so it never happened yet. Dunno if this is the same type or if they giving the same info, they may just not do that and have more invasions next week anyway, it certainly seemed that was the plan last 2 times but got stopped by AX before so they may take away the chance to stop it or may just be a semi regular 'testing the defences' RP attack or just for lols. Depends whether the story needs it to happen yet probably.

Arguably this one could be in response to Kumo stations opening up new Systems in or near Tharg space and not the Alliance fault this time, just this one time, its usually our fault tbh

Supposed to be some new AX (Guardian) weapons in research from CG couple weeks ago so may wait for that or they may come sooner rather than later....or just in time to defend against the full attack if there is one coming.

And its pure coincidence its happening the week before Mahon is up for election and could boost his support massively at the last minute when all the news reports say his opponent has widespread support atm (Mahon who tried to get an alliance at Sirius against the Thargoids before the Summit got cancelled)

The last couple times like @Factabulous says there have been GalNet articles as well but they have also said that these incursions if not stopped will lead to a bigger invasion next week....AX squads usually batter them in a couple days though so it never happened yet. Dunno if this is the same type or if they giving the same info, they may just not do that and have more invasions next week anyway, it certainly seemed that was the plan last 2 times but got stopped by AX before so they may take away the chance to stop it or may just be a semi regular 'testing the defences' RP attack or just for lols. Depends whether the story needs it to happen yet probably.

Arguably this one could be in response to Kumo stations opening up new Systems in or near Tharg space and not the Alliance fault this time, just this one time, its usually our fault tbh

Supposed to be some new AX (Guardian) weapons in research from CG couple weeks ago so may wait for that or they may come sooner rather than later....or just in time to defend against the full attack if there is one coming.

And its pure coincidence its happening the week before Mahon is up for election and could boost his support massively at the last minute when all the news reports say his opponent has widespread support atm (Mahon who tried to get an alliance at Sirius against the Thargoids before the Summit got cancelled)
I guess I got lucky for once. When I first started playing the game nothing was going on, no galnet, events of any type. People telling me I missed all the good stuff. Then within a couple months everything picked back up. Then again, luck is relative. My old man who picked up the game with me, and was pretty damn good for a 62 year old, passed away in December rather unexpectedly... And man he really would have loved all this stuff. Bittersweet.

And man he really would have loved all this stuff. Bittersweet.

Sorry to hear that. At least you both got to enjoy the stars together before he passed away. You can request his name be added to one of the memorial beacons in game as a permanent place to visit and remember if you want to.

Thargs - Look up Eagle Eye for some more info on the old 'ways' it happened. Theres a lot of backstory as to whats happening which may or may not have been retconned (2 races of Thargs at war with each other using the bubble as a delaying tactic with one group chasing the other etc). Yeah the 'good stuff' got paused for a while but to me the whole Adamastor / Hesperus is a return to that, I wasnt around until 2019 / 3305 so missed a lot of the early stuff too but since GalNet came back its been great....and looks like theres something on the horizon too now with Salvation and not exactly clear whether hes pro or anti Tharg (probably anti as still no recognised way to be friendly with either race if both still exist). Im personally pro and dont do AX and theres many who would like the option as there are many who just want to squish the bugs. Would be very interesting is Salvation was the option though and offered a different way rather than just another Palin / INRA with more weapons.

Look up UCBs on Canonn website for more info on INRA, theres a whole treasure trail there if you want to follow it and 'solve' the puzzles in real time the option is still there, or can skip to the answer and go to the final stage. Well worth it imo, its mostly what I do in game, find the hidden lore for myself. Kept me going for 2 years so theres plenty to do.

Ah, it's back - in English this time :)

NOVA IMPERIUM TRIUMPHS OVER FEDERATION​

13 MAY 3307
Pilots Federation ALERT
The conflict in the Paresa system has ended with Nova Imperium defeating the Federal-backed League of Mandu faction.
Imperator Hadrian Augustus Duval had been targeted following accusations that he controlled the NMLA paramilitary group. He delivered a public address:
“Our hard-earned victory brings great honour to all who fought against the Federation’s invasion. Their arrogance justifies our long-held belief that the Empire must stand apart from other superpowers, but Nova Imperium will continue to serve in the fight against terrorism. Memento Mordanticus!”
Ambassador Catherine Carlisle of the Federal Diplomatic Corps made this statement:
“Although we are grateful for their zeal in combatting the NMLA, our intermediaries at the League of Mandu have acted hastily and will soon depart from Imperial space.”
Pilots who fought for Nova Imperium can now collect their rewards from Dyson City in the Paresa system.
Pilots who fought for the League of Mandu can now collect their rewards from Harmony’s Shield in the Paresa system.

Sorry to hear that. At least you both got to enjoy the stars together before he passed away. You can request his name be added to one of the memorial beacons in game as a permanent place to visit and remember if you want to.

Thargs - Look up Eagle Eye for some more info on the old 'ways' it happened. Theres a lot of backstory as to whats happening which may or may not have been retconned (2 races of Thargs at war with each other using the bubble as a delaying tactic with one group chasing the other etc). Yeah the 'good stuff' got paused for a while but to me the whole Adamastor / Hesperus is a return to that, I wasnt around until 2019 / 3305 so missed a lot of the early stuff too but since GalNet came back its been great....and looks like theres something on the horizon too now with Salvation and not exactly clear whether hes pro or anti Tharg (probably anti as still no recognised way to be friendly with either race if both still exist). Im personally pro and dont do AX and theres many who would like the option as there are many who just want to squish the bugs. Would be very interesting is Salvation was the option though and offered a different way rather than just another Palin / INRA with more weapons.

Look up UCBs on Canonn website for more info on INRA, theres a whole treasure trail there if you want to follow it and 'solve' the puzzles in real time the option is still there, or can skip to the answer and go to the final stage. Well worth it imo, its mostly what I do in game, find the hidden lore for myself. Kept me going for 2 years so theres plenty to do.
Thanks, I forgot about the memorial things. Gonna have to do that, He'd love it. I've kinda got the backstory/lore down pretty well as I've watched a bunch of the Drew Wagar streams. There's actually a ton of great story in this game. Sometimes I think it's too bad it's something you have to go actively looking for, since there's really nothing in game to point you towards a lot of the stuff, I imagine there's a fair amount of people who don't even know it's there.....

I Wonder is there going to be an actual CG this week, or are they going to take a week off assuming people will be busy dealing with the burning stations/Goid circus.

Top Bottom