CG predictions...

Pilots who fought for the League of Mandu can now collect their rewards from Harmony’s Shield in the Paresa system.
Uncle Zac right now:
uncle zac.jpg

Galnet said:
Ambassador Catherine Carlisle of the Federal Diplomatic Corps made this statement:
“Although we are grateful for their zeal in combatting the NMLA, our intermediaries at the League of Mandu have acted hastily and will soon depart from Imperial space.”
That's a long way from an actual disavowal. Looks like the Federation is still betting on ACT confirming the accusation.

Ambassador Catherine Carlisle of the Federal Diplomatic Corps made this statement:
“Although we are grateful for their zeal in combatting the NMLA, our intermediaries at the League of Mandu have acted hastily and will soon depart from Imperial space.”

Its the best the Imps gonna get though...acted hastily....its probably still more than any other statement apart from Jupiter one

I imagine there's a fair amount of people who don't even know it's there.....

Yeah it can be annoying at first, it was all 'live' at some point so the news was then and maybe theres too much to keep pointing players at in-game. I stumbled over it all just by finding LPs and UCBs then looked into it. In some ways I kind of like that its 'hidden' as it supposed to be either 'bad humans' sometimes or even 'covered up' history on occasion so it kind of fits. Its designed to be a mystery and parts found by many players so its not set up for the new or individual player and not 'in your face'. Some of it is in POI systems, like in the Pleiades that most players can stumble over, some of it is well out of the way.

best thing to do if you want it all is go to Canonn:

and input all of them into Spansh Route Plotter and follow the trail to get it all first hand in the way it was done at the time so its still 'live' (be aware theres a couple of broken ones and at least one that seemingly got moved so isnt where it was on that list). Can do the same by searching for UCBs. I dip in and out around other stuff and it suits me fine, most people just click the LP posts there I think and go to the end point so can do either way. And some just dont care at all about the lore (possibly a majority) and just do their own thing whether its BGS or PVP or AX or whatever. Now its more fun knowing most players dont know and you can just point players at stuff and let them find it out for themselves if they want to without spoiling it for them. Overall its probably better that way than a SP type storyline.

puzzle time Source: https://twitter.com/EliteDangerous/status/1392796892073975813?s=20

React react react. That's all Aegis ever do. We need a solution!-- Salvation
This is probably the big news of the day - Salvation looks to be pushing us towards an all-out war with the Thargoids. At the moment all they've done is point us at old history of the Thargoids, so maybe more of that and some new AX weps and/or ships. Possible Guardian stuff as well (since most decent AX is Guardian tech).

So no planned CG as the picture stated just do what you like with thargoids, but you get zero rank unlocks as there not fed or empire stations or systems...

OK off to see if the x10 bonus in CZ is global or back to x4-x5 again like announced in December 2020 balance pass...
Be killing T10s then. lol. and playing other titles...

update = so far the highest multiplier in the non CG CZ I got was x6.06... lowest multiplier was x2.2 as stated in the balance topic higher than 80K displayed is not getting a good multiplier its dropping to ~x3 only... So the increased pay from the CG CZ is not being applied globally yet to other CZ they are still crap...
Awarded 382191​
displayed 62986​

Last edited:
This is probably the big news of the day - Salvation looks to be pushing us towards an all-out war with the Thargoids. At the moment all they've done is point us at old history of the Thargoids, so maybe more of that and some new AX weps and/or ships. Possible Guardian stuff as well (since most decent AX is Guardian tech).
Odyssey only? That would keep us supplied with salt for a while ;)

Mass Thargoid Strike – Emergency Declared

13 MAY 3307
Pilots Federation ALERT

Thargoid forces have invaded the Delphi system and several systems in the California, Coalsack and Pleiades Nebulas.

Huge numbers of Thargoid scouts and interceptors have appeared within multiple systems. Aegis has mobilised available defences, but also requested assistance from anti-xeno squadrons and independent pilots in combating the Thargoids.

Shipments of Guardian artefacts were recently delivered to the Delphi system as part of an Aegis research programme. Professor Alba Tesreau has speculated that the Thargoids’ well-documented aversion to Guardian technology may be the reason why Delphi was targeted.

Two starports recently constructed by the Kumo Crew syndicate – California Freeport in the HIP 18390 system and Fort Xeno in the HIP 62154 system – are among those seriously damaged by the assault. Archon Delaine, the syndicate’s warlord, announced:

“I’m not going to let these filthy aliens tear down what we’ve only just built. We need to teach them a lesson that even they will understand!”

All attacked stations have called upon the galactic community for help with rescuing their populations.

----------------
Yeah, nope. Rescue your own danged citizens.
Anyhoo. Thargoid motherships arriving next Thursday..?

Top Bottom