Odyssey Launch Competition - WIN BIG!

Who or what is 'Gleam'........needs to authorise them access for the twitch account entry.......can they be trusted???
Gleam run comps for so many people. They've been running for years. I trust them as far as I trust social media. Which isn't very but it hooks into them so why not.

I was just thinking that the missus could use a new PC. What E:D merch is going to be awarded? Gleam mentions it, out of curiosity.

I don't tweet or 'gram. Does that reduce ones chances of winning?

I dont either and managed 6/10 with just an email. The gram one is just visit this page, not entirely sure you even need to look at it just wait til browser sends whatever signal that you visited and click continue. FB and the others need a sign in.

View attachment 226874

Greetings Commanders,

To celebrate the launch of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey on PC, we’ve teamed up with OverClockers UK who are giving away some fantastic prizes!

1st Prize

2nd Prize
  • Overclockers UK Pyrite Gaming PC – Intel Core i5 with RTX 3060 GPU

3rd Prize
  • Overclockers UK Pyrite Gaming PC – Intel Core i5 with RTX 3060 GPU

This monster of a competition has already started so head here to enter! We’ll also have many other amazing opportunities to win prizes throughout the next few weeks so keep an eye out for those.

O7

Really only UK and ROI?

You do understand your game is global right? the rest of us are out of luck I guess?

Why would you even post this!, this is really poor form Frontier!

I still love Elite Dangerous but geez you guys need some marketing\promotions folks

ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open for residents and citizens of the UK & ROI only, aged 16 years or over.

Last edited:
Really only UK and ROI?

You do understand your game is global right? the rest of us are out of luck I guess?

I still love Elite Dangerous but geez you guys need some marketing\promotions folks

ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open for residents and citizens of the UK & ROI only, aged 16 years or over.
You're already a winner as you don't have to live here.

Really only UK and ROI?

I hope you make similar complaints about US companies running US-only competitions...

Really only UK and ROI?

Why are you crying? There are countless games and competitions that the winners are only eligible if you live in the US.

Really only UK and ROI?

Yes, and especially since "OverClockers UK" can very well send the PC to another country.

I'm sure a lot of Cmdrs would pay for the transport.

😷

Only UK and ROI?
Who is Roi?

iu

I hope you make similar complaints about US companies running US-only competitions...
This is the launch of Odyssey and many players from other countries have paid to buy the DLC.

It would be normal if the entire community could participate and it would be a mark of elegance of Frontier.

😷

Last edited:
A) Only open for UK & ROI (Ireland)

B) Just entering gives the companies involved the right to use your data "worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission".

While A disqualifies me anyway, B would have made me not enter anyway, given the odds.

At least the part of eligibiliaty (A) should be in the original post I think, as it is extremely unclear throughout the various pages.
So it's a UK competition then. FDev you could have stated this in the original post. It excludes most of the world.
Frankly the title of this thread should have indicated that fact. "UK Competition".

#iwasclickbaited
Sadface.

Last edited:
Top Bottom