Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Hotfix 3

Thanks for the update and the continued progress.
Tips for forum users:
If they didn't say they fixed it in the first post then there is no point in asking if they fixed it. Either your cognitive ability is a bit low or you are just being annoying.
Don't use works like "Culling" that you heard from someone else. If you don't know why they can't address that at this point, then you need to stop asking low IQ questions about it.
If they had not released the game, you same whiners would be filling up the forums complaining and asking that they please release it early, you're OK with a few bugs.
Is you comment helpful? Does it add value? Does anyone care? - no? then maybe just read.

have you tried equipping modules with it yet?

Having played rather extensively on weekend, I would say Outfitting is the worst. It's rather easy to sell an engineered module by accident. BUT: mind the tiny switch on the bottom right of one of the dialogs. It can be switched from SELL to STORE ('secure' default is SELL). Might save you a lot of grind in case of a G5.

Also, and by accident, I found out I had somehow got a bounty when doing a planetary mission and not even the IFF could remove it, it simply didn't show up. Only remedy was switching to Horizons where it was detected and removed, but showing up as issued by another faction. Didn't return to Odyssey yet, but I hope it's cleared there as well. Same was with fines I got, IFF in Odyssey seems more or less out of business atm.

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
Tips for forum users:
If they didn't say they fixed it in the first post then there is no point in asking if they fixed it. Either your cognitive ability is a bit low or you are just being annoying.
Don't use works like "Culling" that you heard from someone else. If you don't know why they can't address that at this point, then you need to stop asking low IQ questions about it.
If they had not released the game, you same whiners would be filling up the forums complaining and asking that they please release it early, you're OK with a few bugs.
Is you comment helpful? Does it add value? Does anyone care? - no? then maybe just read.
:ROFLMAO:

Play Horizons until Oddity comes out for Consoles

MS will demand reasonable performance before they accept it for Xbone

Until then - keep your sanity and enjoy the fact that Horizons will be the best game play for ED until the merge and then we'll all have a real reason to whine...

Tips for forum users:
I wish I could like this more than once because seriously.

Also when it comes to prioritising issues it'll be the things that are affecting the most people and completely breaking the game for them first. I'm sure they'll get round to the lighting being a bit wonky in places eventually.

Having played rather extensively on weekend, I would say Outfitting is the worst. It's rather easy to sell an engineered module by accident. BUT: mind the tiny switch on the bottom right of one of the dialogs. It can be switched from SELL to STORE ('secure' default is SELL). Might save you a lot of grind in case of a G5.

O7,
🙃
Thank you and I know it's there but it shouldn't be on sell by default and it really shouldn't be that difficult to use, they even had the previous UI to hand to learn from!

Still no mention of team missions making an appearance, its only a multiplayer game after all. For the love of all things, let me see what engineering is on my stored modules, it isn't fun guessing. If you need me, ill be punching scientists to death on massacre missions.

Top Bottom