About Hero Ferrari to unlock correctly!

Oh well, I made a stack of credits doing medium and high CZs since the launch.

The Low threat ones seem to be designed for people in flight suits with starter pistols (I mean that last literally)

holy cow... been doing medium and high..... meh, when and if i feel like, will do the low ones... but this is kinda ridiculous

For the want of One Word in the engineer's unlock sentence ...

Sounds to me like a bug though. I mean, 10 med or high is harder than 10 low, so why wouldn't that unlock it?

Can confirm that did it for me too... 10 High Intensity: nothing. Then 10 Low Intensity: instant invite...

I don’t know if it’s been fixed in the update. I got the invite when I logged in yesterday. Relogging at the end of my session on Wednesday didn’t have an effect and I don’t think I’ve completed 10 low intensity in total.

Odyssey n00b question. Do these CZ have to be done on foot, or can I just bulldoze the place with my ship and/or SRV? Asking because I did a "Kill 17 bad guys" mission once using only my ships missles but Transactions menu kept reporting 0/17 kills. Thx.

Odyssey n00b question. Do these CZ have to be done on foot, or can I just bulldoze the place with my ship and/or SRV? Asking because I did a "Kill 17 bad guys" mission once using only my ships missles but Transactions menu kept reporting 0/17 kills. Thx.

You get combat bonds for ship attacks. I found when I went to test it that I ran out of missiles and ended up on foot anyway.

So I got the bonds for killing everyone but none of that counted towards the mission kills? Fascinating.

I don’t know if it works the same for missions as it does for CZs. There was certainly a plan to include SRVs in CZ combat, although I’m not sure bombing raids were in the Dev’s original vision.

If they'd allowed you to nuke a base from orbit ppl would have been laughing at fdev for missing an obvious exploit. Seems better the way it is - if you want to play spaceship stuff go play spaceship stuff.

Top Bottom