About Hero Ferrari to unlock correctly!

Are you guys making sure youre taking the missions from frontline rather than just flying to the czs?

(not sure that makes a difference, but i asssumed it might need something to trigger each one)

i got my invite after ten and all high….

i also flew back to the station after each one to complete rather than just relog…

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Are you guys making sure youre taking the missions from frontline rather than just flying to the czs?

(not sure that makes a difference, but i asssumed it might need something to trigger each one)

i got my invite after ten and all high….

i also flew back to the station after each one to complete rather than just relog…
It doesn't I flew there manual for at least half of mine. Probably more. It's just buggy.

I'm in the same boat here. Codex says 38, so 19 lows done. One by shuttle, rest by landing in my own ship. I've tried logging out and I've done 3 different low CZs. Random, random, random :(

Codex is bugged when counting ground CZ done.
Mine claims i've done 22 low CZ. Which is non-sense since i've done 11 tops

So it seems the Codex is somehow doubling the values.

But there is definitely something fishy when counting the low CZ done.
As i said, i've done like 11 low CZ, still no unlock - however, i never picked them from the Frontline solutions. I simply when into the CZ, disembarked in my SRV, then used the srv to reset the CZ.
Think i've done like 4-5 in one evening and 6-7 in the next one. Still no unlock

I've double and triple check - the codex is doubling the values of completed CZ no matter if you relog in the CZ or if you take a Frontline Shuttle to CZ and back

My codex is reporting 32 won Low CZ and i definitely done only 16.
After the first 13 or maybe 14 low CZ done by relogging (using the SRV) i decided that maybe relogging CZ are not counted properly so i plan do CZ only by the means of Frontline Shuttle.

Yes it still seems to show double for some things.

I've also read suggestions that you might have to do 11, and to relog to actually receive the invite.

Yes it still seems to show double for some things.

I've also read suggestions that you might have to do 11, and to relog to actually receive the invite.
That vaguely rings a bell, I can just about recall a Down To Earth Astronomy video where he was keeping track on Post-It notes(!) and it was a different number than advertised. Plus it was only one of the types (Medium or Low) but I can't remember which and it was a while ago, so might have changed since.

I relog often :)

Top Bottom