Update 1.6 coming to Planet Zoo, 22 June 🐻

This is an emergency meeting:

unknown.png

source image: https://cms-cdn.zaonce.net/2021-06/PZ_Patch1.6_Free_1920x1080_WM_ScenarioArial_1.jpg
Wait a mnute... Mesh, yes. But there are double doors in this screen shot. Were someone only creative or will there be changes made to the system? I'm hooked.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Two questions though: Were the Devs be able to make any changes to deep diving already, or are we still at 4 meter? Though, to be fair, with the bears I could understand, it's just the rest of the animals where I can't.

And second question: Any progress on the bug where guests don't donate when they have unlimited energy? Because especially for us sandbox players that still enjoy a challenge that woukd be awesomesauce!
Hey again Swjosdotschka!
No news yet, unfortunately.
Sounds really good so far!

Though I got a question regarding the staff multiselect: does that also mean we finally get a "select all (of this category/unassigned)" option?
Hi Nioell!

You can select all staff, select all staff of a given type, or multi-select staff individually. Unassigned staff will still appear in the "Unassigned Staff" section of the Work Zones Management tab, where they can be group assigned to a work zone using multi select.

Wait a mnute... Mesh, yes. But there are double doors in this screen shot. Were someone only creative or will there be changes made to the system? I'm hooked.
There are two options:

-Less exciting: it's a new full prop trailer - all in.

-Super mega exciting: the trailer prop is only the bottom bit. The fence pieces are actual new pieces, which have been added so the trailer has a cage look.

-Extra: it's a full custom trailer, which means we get wheels, new planks and fence pieces.

Btw i seeno mention if this annoying bug which has been reported multiple times has finally been fixed, sended so many different saves along with me others also sended saves with this bug going on. Btw it has again expired, stop auto expiring issues reportedthat are not fixed because it becomes annoying having to report the same issue again and again because of the auto expire.

Come on!

Tim, make me my African Pack coming to June 22!
  1. White Rhinoceros
  2. Meerkat
  3. Fennec Fox
  4. African Penguin
  5. Secretary Bird
  6. Vervet Monkey
  7. African Leopard
  8. Black Mamba

Im Honest That is the best Update by far with soooo many many Maaaaany Features for PZ! I really hope there are also finally the Bugfixes for the servers in. Because i still cant play for 10 Minutes withouut getting a Disconnect every time. But eccept this Im happy about this Update !

I can only echo what others have said, but this looks to be an amazing update! I honestly never thought about habitat cameras but they're such a cool idea, and now I'm really excited!

Wait a minute, is this a teaser to hopefully having drivable vehicles im the future, much like JWE has?
This would be so awesome if that means it would be usable by Staff. One Thing I would really like to see then would be Animals that get moved laying in the Trailer while driving.
No what I meant with the Hippos if they will have less spaces like The Polar Bear, or are there other animals. Do you understand ?
Of course I understand

Come on!

Tim, make me my African Pack coming to June 22!
  1. White Rhinoceros
  2. Meerkat
  3. Fennec Fox
  4. African Penguin
  5. Secretary Bird
  6. Vervet Monkey
  7. African Leopard
  8. Black Mamba
Tim confirmed to singlehandedly control the whole destiny of Planet Zoo!

In all seriousness, amazing update. I am completely FLOORED, and so excited to see what you guys are able to accomplish with all of this! Even JustGoron is beginning to start some strategies with the new pieces haha

Please don't break the mods uwu

As with all the other previous updates, the new gameplay changes and additions look fantastic. I'm actually most excited to see the sun bear diving! Can't wait for the DLC announcement - I think with the usual 1 animal/day screenshot reveals, we can expect the official announcement tomorrow, assuming we get the 4+1 animal structure again, and then one screenshot each day until the DLC drops next Tuesday. Also looking forward to seeing new building pieces.

Top Bottom