Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 5

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Fixed Farragut-Class Battlecruisers being given incorrect names.

You monsters.

1625126613524.png

You killed Bimbo Floogletwerp. MONSTERS

• Items extracted by teammates on the shared mission will automatically be moved to the mission owner's inventory upon embarking into a ship or otherwise departing the area.
Does this mean we collect stuff for the mission owner and we get nothing? Why would we bother then? Wouldn't it be better to allow sharing of materials to everyone in the party?

Appreciate VR is niche and all but any word on the DSS?

It's been broken and unusable in VR since the start of alpha and makes scanning planets in VR impossible.

Means i can't complete POI missions or explore properly.

Maintain horizon being fixed is most welcome o7

from what was said during Tuesdays live stream, this is it. unless there is a major problem there will be no more minor fixes, so if you don't see fix that your were hopping for right now. you may "forgetaboutit" at least for a while.

It's now more than one hour since the announcement and no updates via Steam yet. Any word on how much longer we'll have to wait for the patch?

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Does this mean we collect stuff for the mission owner and we get nothing? Why would we bother then? Wouldn't it be better to allow sharing of materials to everyone in the party?
Sorry let me clarify :)

So say you and I are on a mission together. We're running around and we need a mission specific item for me to hand in the mission for us to complete it (for our shared mission). If YOU pick up that item (instead of me) that we need to complete the mission - when we board back on ship, the item will be shared to me so I can then hand in the mission and complete it for us. We all get the reward and you keep your loot and stuff, it's JUST the sharing of the mission specific key item needed to complete the mission that's "shared".

Gosh I do hope that makes sense :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom