Elite Dangerous Update 7 Progress

Thank you @sallymorganmoore for your answers, I am really happy with all your answers, but you do not finish giving us information verz: 3 (Please do not take it the wrong way, I understand your position).

I guess we'll see you in update 8.

Greetings and have a good day.

o7 CMDR.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Thank you @sallymorganmoore for your answers, I am really happy with all your answers, but you do not finish giving us information verz: 3 (Please do not take it the wrong way, I understand your position).

I guess we'll see you in update 8.

Greetings and have a good day.

o7 CMDR.

I can only give information that I have, so I really can't help the "but", I'm afraid :)

Things happen don't they? They really do.

So! Let's keep doing what we can in the here and now, as we are, to bring a bit of shine in.

It seems like Frontier are hoping that customers will forget the blunders (or otherwise) that led to the necessity for seven (and more) updates. ED could be going forward, except it's had to go back at least 7 steps to try and get to where it was supposed to be last spring.

That's not really something to celebrate, just endure.

Not that soon, after all:
It's okay, the patch has now been delayed the requisite number of times ;)

It must be so frustrating to write doom / insults couched in nice phraseology for some, since the post about abuse is now forcing them to 'play nice' ;)

Top Bottom