7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 36 ms 34 ms 24 ms 150.222.250.178
14 *

good question :) where do i find my FID?
Sally - I'm not getting to the game menu. It's failing at login. Is there some other place I can find FID?
Elite_-_Dangerous_CLIENT_11_01_2022_11_30_34.png

Hold on I'm not 1000 mph right now but going as quick as I can hehe ummm...So you're failing to ACTUALLY log in? It's not that the game just won't connect to the server?
I appreciate your time :). I'm connected to the internet just fine (tried on two separate connections). This is what I get on double clicking on the launch icon. I'm clearly logging in ok on the forums.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 94

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Probably should've added this in my first post, I'm playing on Xbox Series S, latest hotfix/ version.
Hello! Me again! JUST to let you know I think we've found the issue! Seems to be very nichely attached to your account so we're working on a way to tackle it as low key as possible (for example without kicking anyone offline). HOPEFULLY you'll see normality again soon!

sallymorganmoore

I'm here to complain that I applied this patch and it DID NOT delete my firing groups. What kind of second rate coding is this? ;)

Lol. So, did I do something wrong? Should I have seen my firing groups deleted 100%?
Do you know what?! I read this from others too! Here I am giving MASSIVE FOREWARNING of removed fire groups and...no ones fire groups got reset!!!
I need to do this more often with things!!! Maybe if I say "HUGE WARNING, EVERYTHING IS BROKEN!!", then the next update everything will be fixed?

sallymorganmoore

Greeting Sally :) and Happy New Year!
What does "bumped" mean? It is looked further? Are the devs investigating?
This Thermal Conduit bug breaks PvP and many game aspects.
Aha! Hello! Happy New Year!
So yeah I popped [Bumped] on some because after my last post with the known issues list, and some of the comments all around that came from it, I just wanted people to know that those items were still on the radar and have had a more recent nudge from me since, on dev side. Hope this helps!

Further to the crimes not showing up.. it seems like it's a wide issue not related to just things like crimes, when filling up from the CG from a carrier all day it's not been telling me that I've collected anything till I get to the other end then as soon as I access the commodity market i get the auditory message "cargo bay full" so things aren't updating properly across the board.

Don't quite know what this means but it seems to be affecting multiple game areas. Some sort of disconnection when getting info from the servers.

Further to the crimes not showing up.. it seems like it's a wide issue not related to just things like crimes, when filling up from the CG from a carrier all day it's not been telling me that I've collected anything till I get to the other end then as soon as I access the commodity market i get the auditory message "cargo bay full" so things aren't updating properly across the board.

Don't quite know what this means but it seems to be affecting multiple game areas. Some sort of disconnection when getting info from the servers.
Oddly enough, it was doing that for me a couple of months ago (and it wasn't just a display thing as NPC pirates kept interdicting me for cargo I was no longer carrying) but after the last Odyssey patch it's been fine.

Why is the holo me locked in the arx store for consoles?
Its been removed for a long time so that console users don't buy EDO gear from the "commanders store" that we don't have access to...
The "Commanders " section combines EDO and EDH gear to a single shop not available in EDH in game...
Its available online store but you still should not buy EDO content as you can't use it..
PC users have the option to buy EDO update and EDO gear. Consoles don't get that option at all..
https://dlc.elitedangerous.com/catalog/cmdr use link at your own risk... flight suits are page 2..

Last edited:
Top Bottom