Rewards for community goals McDonald Settlement

I'll swap my FSD's for a KIA ASP :)
KI Asp

2163731x1393.jpg

KIA Asp (actually it's a Picanto)

6.43063362.jpg

How can you tell that you have had the credits? I have been looking for this, but cannot find it. Thanks.

Steve 07.
Concur. I haven't noticed any injection yet, and since I only have about 300mil, I would notice the top 75% amount added.

Oh well, I will continue patiently waiting. This will be my first engineered module, ever!

[brag]Well, I finished in the top 10%[/brag] and I noticed the huge wedge they shipped into my account.

Still waiting for the drives, but no hurry. ;)

I say this cautiously and with sincerity: I've been banging around the black since 2017 and this was my first exciting, team oriented, "let's do this", Communitiy Goal Event! And I have to say that this has been... like ....not exciting. Quite the opposite. Bust your butt, meet the goal ON TIME and yeah!!!!...."The proposed engineered frame shift drives for those eligible will follow at a later date." Um... sorry...what? Seriously? That's a politicians answer (when they don't know the answer) that tells you...nothing. I'm laughing my butt off reading posts (not here of course) from both sides. The old jaded CMDRs, already trained and conditioned to the B.S. "that's the way it is" system. New CMDRs (justifiably) screaming about their reward, "where is it?!"... after busting said butts keeping their end of a "timed agreement". Old CMDRs smugly mocking and talking down to them. New CMDR's offended by them...snapping back because they (justifiably) don't get it. Man oh man, way to go. A real community building thing you've got here. It's a video game. Just push the buttons, hit "Enter" and release the FSD's. The CG is over...payment upon delivery. This is sad....and laughably....kind of stupid.

Last edited:
I say this cautiously and with sincerity: I've been banging around the black since 2017 and this was my first exciting, team oriented, "let's do this", Communitiy Goal Event! And I have to say that this has been... like ....not exciting. Quite the opposite. Bust your butt, meet the goal ON TIME and yeah!!!!...."The proposed engineered frame shift drives for those eligible will follow at a later date." Um... sorry...what? Seriously? That's a politicians answer (when they don't know the answer) that tells you...nothing. I'm laughing my butt off reading posts (not here of course) from both sides. The old jaded CMDRs, already trained and conditioned to the B.S. "that's the way it is" system. New CMDRs (justifiably) screaming about their reward, "where is it?!"... after busting said butts keeping their end of a "timed agreement". Old CMDRs smugly mocking and talking down to them. New CMDR's offended by them...snapping back because they (justifiably) don't get it. Man oh man, way to go. A really community building thing you got here. It's a video game. Just push the buttons, hit "Enter" and release the FSD's. The CG is over...payment upon delivery. This is sad....and laughably....kind of stupid.
Today it seems there is a bug when you try do apply any exp effect on those FSDs.
Maybe, because of that they're delaying the availability.

I STILL DON'T HAVE MY FSD REWARDS! I just contacted their support, this is bogus ... someone here mentioned something about galnet saying you get it couple days later, but it's been 4 days and WHY do we have to look it up on galnet??
If you buy new steering wheel for your car, it's not thinkable that you should be looking for support in Burger King ... this makes 0 sense.
The community goal had NO mention of delayed rewards, I shouldn't have to waste my time googling and searching in galnet on why it's not added yet, the info should be in community event (if it was intentional)

Anywho, I think it's a bug and wasn't intended to take this long. So I think we should report this in bug tracker.

Today it seems there is a bug when you try do apply any exp effect on those FSDs.
Maybe, because of that they're delaying the availability.
Old news. That "bug" was apparently fixed in the last CG screw up with 6A FSD rewards. So yeah...nah... it's not that.

Last edited:
Old news. That "bug" was apparently fixed in the last CG screw up with 6A FSD rewards. So yeah...nah... it's not that.
Unfortunately some people had issues trying to apply exp effects on those from the last cg.
There is a workaround, but still an issue.

Cheers

@Sethioz did you relog in.
So you're saying you've got yours?

Top Bottom