ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Coming to Xbox Game Pass!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So I guess the the networking/servers stability is gonna be even worse when thousands of new Cmdrs start blazing their own trails. :(

It's really rare for me to play 2-3 hours without colorful ships popping up... :(
I am sure you are right.

Maybe it’s because I usually play for 1-2 hours at a session but the only colourful ship I have noticed in weeks is the Orange Sidewinder at Lave.

Maybe it’s because I usually play for 1-2 hours at a session but the only colourful ship I have noticed in weeks is the Orange Sidewinder at Lave.
I think it very much depends where you play - CG systems, places with lots of FC, tend to be bad. Outside them you can play for hours.

There have also been more global outages recently than I can recall in the past. But they only last 10 minutes, so you can easily miss them.

I guess, much like the PS4 issues, there needs to be internet tantrums before fdev will say anything .. anyone seen TheYamiks recently, we could do with some time on the squeaky duck ;)

Launch Elite on game pass and do not talk to consoles players base ....Frontier's logic.....XD

Screenshot 2022-03-03 180603.jpg

confused-white-persian-guardian.gif

Launch Elite on game pass and do not talk to consoles players base ....Frontier's logic.....XD
Perhaps the people closing the game pass agreement are not the same people who refuse to update players on console progress. Also consider that odyssey optimisation may be going so badly that they are still not convinced a console port will actually work.

Lol only just noticed this a few weeks on, trying to bumph up the console player base are we. I mean it would give frontier a bit more time to contemplate a load of new players who probably won't bother about new communication at least for the first month or two anyways lol

Perhaps the people closing the game pass agreement are not the same people who refuse to update players on console progress. Also consider that odyssey optimisation may be going so badly that they are still not convinced a console port will actually work.
XCloud means any game will work on any device. I was playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on my phone this afternoon.

Bit of a necro here

Lol only just noticed this a few weeks on, trying to bumph up the console player base are we. I mean it would give frontier a bit more time to contemplate a load of new players who probably won't bother about new communication at least for the first month or two anyways lol

Damned if they do, damned if they dont...

A subscription model of $1-3 /month would be nice......

Yeah l agree subs for good riddance of p2p yupp bring it on

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom