ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Coming to Xbox Game Pass!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Seriously mods, y’all should really start locking all news bulletin threads this old. The number of people making misinterpretations from all these necros is getting ridiculous.
Actually I did report this as a necro, then retracted it because
A, it's a Frontier thread
B, Elite is still on Game Pass

A subscription model of $1-3 /month would be nice......

Yeah l agree subs for good riddance of p2p yupp bring it on
I know the thread is a necro but…

I have difficulty expressing how much I loath the subscription model of ‘selling’ software outside of a corporate environment.

I have no wish to be paying up to £36 per year for the game even if it would improve things for those players who don’t find P2P good enough.

It's all about the money. What's the point of giving console players a half-product? Are FDEV thinking that some of them buy ARX, just few... ? Or will it more easily to transfer CMDR's profile and all assets to PC?

I'm going to be 100% honest and say I don't think this is the right move, or even fair to existing players. Sorry but that's just how I feel.

I know the thread is a necro but…

I have difficulty expressing how much I loath the subscription model of ‘selling’ software outside of a corporate environment.

I have no wish to be paying up to £36 per year for the game even if it would improve things for those players who don’t find P2P good enough.
Amen to your comment.

People who would buy a game pay once play for ever and then advocate for a "subscription model" later are what's commonly known as suckers... there's one born every minute.

shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama.gif

CompassionateLateHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

take-my-money-take.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It's o.k. to play the game your own way as long as you want to make everyone else pay a subscription.

Elite becomes subscription and, after decades with this franchise, I'm gone.

I will leave it for the suckers to play.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom