Patch Notes Update 2.1.04 update incoming

Whilst all of the upsets are still being discussed, and yes a super AI nearly got me again, but I wont go there!

have you tried the multi crew vap that has been developed and is available on the HCS FORUM web site. It is a lovelly piece of work and will bring a smile to our saddened faces after any "upsetting incident". In Elite, it uses the HCS VOICEPACKS YOU OWN JUST MAKE SURE YOU follow the setup process. And linking it with EDDI for THE full IMMERSIVE FEEDBACK whilst playing Elite is great. My hat goes off to these guys & girls developing such add ons I love the crew rotation and role call commands. Also when jumping between systems EDDI will tell you all about the system, use your ships name which you can create in the config file. So as a diversion pending the next update why not give it a go, plus its all free.
once again my compliments to the teams behind thes add ons including those in edcodex.

Please fix the DC completely when docking with larger ships, sick of having to go back to manual after DC forces a side drift into the stations during docking.

DC is not right at all for lager ships. Its ok for smaller ships Ive tested it, but larger ships seems to drift sideways into the stations and this is happening almost every dock.

Its not right, please fix and test. Im using the anaconda and cutter for your testing purposes.

I guess that 2.1.05 will come in the week of 9th August, with a great sound of trumpets and news about 2.2 (with season 3 announcement the week after).

Last edited:
With this pace, i doubt we see season 3 this year... At 2.1 launch livestream, DB went smoothly around the question if season 3 is going to postpone until next year.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
With this pace, i doubt we see season 3 this year... At 2.1 launch livestream, DB went smoothly around the question if season 3 is going to postpone until next year.. :rolleyes:

That doesn't mean they couldn't announce it, or even sell pre-orders for it.

That doesn't mean they couldn't announce it, or even sell pre-orders for it.

True. My bet is that at Gamescom in August, they will announce that 2.2 will be out in September.. That leaves what, 3 months for 2.3, 2.4 and Season 3..
I just cant see that happen. I will gladly be wrong about this but atm it looks bad..

True. My bet is that at Gamescom in August, they will announce that 2.2 will be out in September.. That leaves what, 3 months for 2.3, 2.4 and Season 3..
I just cant see that happen. I will gladly be wrong about this but atm it looks bad..

well i suppose 2.4 could drop along side 3.0, much like 1.5 did with 2.0, but i agree, if 2.2 is not out till September then time is running out to get 2.3 out.

i know there is no law to suggest a season lasts a year, but i cant imagine FD would want to miss out on the xmas present sales.

well i suppose 2.4 could drop along side 3.0, much like 1.5 did with 2.0, but i agree, if 2.2 is not out till September then time is running out to get 2.3 out.

i know there is no law to suggest a season lasts a year, but i cant imagine FD would want to miss out on the xmas present sales.

Don't forget they also have to release Planet Coaster (which however i think will include part of the legwork required for future seasons of ED)

Late is better than rushed.. much rather ,FDev's spend lots of time and lots of thought by reading the forums, so they don't have too go back and correct oversights like mats taking up space ect ...ect.... ect

I have taken a break from Elite Dangerous for about 4 months and I can say one thing: Wow! What a difference. Everything I have encountered work as it should, well except for that I got attacked by security ships when attacking a wanted criminal after I scanned him. That never happened before. The new features make the game more alive too. All in all a good job. :)

Hello,
I would like to report a possible bug for version 3 Beta: I have accepted a mission by the Federation of "Delivery War Supplies' of 33 Units of Not Lethal Weapons to Plutarch - Kling Ring Outpost. Before arriving at the destination, I landed on a planet, I used the scarab, and after calling up the ship, I realized that I was no longer in inventory nor the Not Lethal Weapons, nor the units of bio-waste that I wanted to sell. I do not know if it is a bug, otherwise who stole all the material?

Hello,
I would like to report a possible bug for version 3 Beta: I have accepted a mission by the Federation of "Delivery War Supplies' of 33 Units of Not Lethal Weapons to Plutarch - Kling Ring Outpost. Before arriving at the destination, I landed on a planet, I used the scarab, and after calling up the ship, I realized that I was no longer in inventory nor the Not Lethal Weapons, nor the units of bio-waste that I wanted to sell. I do not know if it is a bug, otherwise who stole all the material?

You are in completely the wrong place, not only is 2.1.04 no longer the current version but your question belongs in the bug reporting subforum.

Top Bottom