News 3.3 - Chapter Four - Beta End Date

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous: Chapter Four Beta will end on Monday December 3 at approximately 10am UTC.

This is not indicative of the Chapter Four release date. Please keep an eye on our usual social media channels and forums for any further information about the final release date of Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four.

For this last week of beta we're looking closely at the background simulation (BGS). As always we're incredibly grateful for your continued support, testing and feedback, and this week we would greatly appreciate any effort in the beta put towards helping your in-game minor factions. There will be no update or patch to the beta to allow us to further test this content.

Thanks again, your feedback and testing during the beta has been invaluable thus far, and is helping towards making Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four our best update yet.

Ed

Thank you for the info Ed! Looks like i can still have some fun in the beta and report a little of this and that. Also enough time to get some things engineered for my planned live build Krait Phantom, once 3.3 is released.

Thank you for the awesome work, Devs and Team!

o7

Thank you for the info and for all the hard work.

I just finished working out from the beta how I want to refit my explorer so it is off to live to get the ball rolling on that then fill in the time with some material and rep work.

Fly far, be safe, have fun!

Did i read it right that no patch to beta this week (english is not my first language)? (meaning Beta we all have will be final Beta build, next builds will be Live release)

Did i read it right that no patch to beta this week (english is not my first language)? (meaning Beta we all have will be final Beta build, next builds will be Live release)

Yes. Any further changes won't be known about until the live release.

I hope the full release of 3.3 comes quickly because the beta spoiled me. I will find it hard to go back to 3.2 after experiencing the impressive changes brought by the Frontier team in 3.3!

Me as well. I can't explore in 3.2 anymore because I like the new mechanics so much better, so I'm playing other things while we wait for 3.3 to go live.

Hopefully it's sooner rather than later!

Thanks for the Update Ed,
Can you provide any incite on what feedback is under consideration to be incorporated in the the release version?

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I hope the full release of 3.3 comes quickly because the beta spoiled me. I will find it hard to go back to 3.2 after experiencing the impressive changes brought by the Frontier team in 3.3!

Same. My enthusiasm for playing the live build is diminished now that I've played beta. :)

Top Bottom