ANNOUNCEMENT A New Update is Coming 17 September!

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone!

We're excited to announce a new update is coming to Jurassic World Evolution tomorrow!

We've been listening to your feedback as the year has progressed, and we're very pleased to be able to tell you that sandbox mode will be available to play on every single island and location in our Free Update 1.10! Alongside this update we'll have a number of bug fixes and optimisations, as well as a brand new paid content pack:

youtube-thumbnail-jurassic-world-evoluton-herbivore.jpg

Coming to the Islands tomorrow are three brand new, highly requested dinosaurs, in the Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack! With some of your favourite herbivores:

Dryosaurus
Preferring forested habitats, Dryosaurus rely on their speed and dexterity, using their stiff tail as a counterbalance whilst running.

Nigersaurus
Measuring around 9 meters long, this is one of the smallest Sauropods, and despite their long neck, they feed from plants close to the ground.

Homalocephale
With a name that means ‘even head’, the Homalocephale sports a flat, thickened, wedge-shaped skull used as a tool for head-butting.

Free Update 1.10 and the Herbivore Dinosaur Pack will be released tomorrow, 17 September 2019 and will be available on Steam, Playstation 4 and Xbox One for £3.99/$4.99/€4.99 (prices may vary depending on your region and platform).

Playstation 4 players please note:
Update 1.10 and the Herbivore Dinosaur Pack may appear earlier in your store depending on your location, and you will be able to purchase it. However, the content will not be playable until it has been pushed live in your specific region.

See you on the islands!

Today is a such Jurassic World Day!

I did not expect such exciting news so soon after battle at big rock. And with Dryosaurus and homalocephale, the JPOG family is back together again! And the Nigersaurus is a cool new dinosaur to boot!

And sandbox on all maps ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is going to be awesome! Looking forward to tomorrow! 🦖

Awesome! Frontier has been so great with the fan service. And I had been hoping for a small sauropod for some diversity. I hope now that you brought the whole JPOG gang back together you guys really push the envelope for future dinosaurs!

Also can’t wait to get my hands on those new sandboxes!

Wonderful, hopefully this will make people stop asking for more dinosaurs and focusing on attractions, buildings and the whole rest of the game ;D

About this Sandbox feature, however, does this also mean unlockeable things will finally be independent of a single Campaign save? Or will we still need to unlock these three new herbs on the main save and then multiply whenever we want to make a new attempt at any of the maps?

Thanks for the update!

I wonder if Frontier goes through the hassle to give all those new Sandboxes the Sand Tool. 😄

Just kidding. Great Update. 👍
Now I really consider buying the Claire Dearing DLC, just because Nublar North is a farely big Island.

Top Bottom