A short introduction!

Hi Bo! Always good to have more community bods on board. :)

When you get chance (I'm sure it'll be a bit hectic to start with) it'd be nice to get an idea of what your role will be with respect to the Planet Coaster community, and what (if any!) changes we're likely to see.

Hi Bo, Welcome.
And for saving some characters.....could you anwser the two questions above? [big grin]
Happy to see the Frontier Team groing....Or is it reallly?
[weird]

Wellcoome to the magic world of Planet Forums! *_* Full of duplicate bugs on the alpha reports department and a lot of Frontier fanboys (like me) since you participated on RCT3 :D Hahaha (more since t first PC Trailer reveal [yesnod][heart]).

Sneak peek about whats comming this next weeks? [yum] [rolleyes]

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hello Bo!!

Nice to see the Frontier team grow
up.gif

You said that you are content community manager? Is that the same as what Ed? Or is the "content" something different?

(Sorry, im sometimes confused by all the titles to know who does waht exactly)

Heya Vampiro.

It's a tricky one really. The Community team have a few people which cover a wide range of areas. There's Brett C who you will all have seen and know well. He's the "Forum Manager" because his primary focus is on the forums and supporting the volunteer moderators. This also includes a lot of the finer technical management of the day to day running of the forums.

Then we also have Dale, He's the Social Media Community Manager. He is the guy that posts up the social media content every day, replies on Twitter, Facebook and reddit and also makes the social media adverts for Frontier.

Finally we have the Community Content Managers, that's Ed and Bo. They're here to help create as much cool and interesting community content as possible so that would be things like regular livestreams, newsletters, updates, working with great content creators in the community, etc. Ed's still here and certainly hasn't been turned into a biscuit [hehe], In fact it’s because of the really great work that Ed has done to create interesting livestreams and content that we want to do more.

What it really means is that each one of the wonderful people mentioned above are all "Community Managers" really, they just have slightly different titles between them because they focus on different areas. That being said, this is just a small part of what each one of the team do. They do cross over projects/work from time to time and they're all very awesome people who work incredibly hard. [happy]

We're very happy to have Bo join us and we're hoping that once she's nicely settled in we'll start to see more additional community related streams (not just the build up to new alpha releases) as well as other cool content. Bo will be focusing more on Planet Coaster so if you have any cool community projects, events, ideas and content you would like to see then this is definitely the time to ask. [happy]

Last edited:
...working with great content creators in the community, etc.

Do you mean the ones, who create content with the current parts of the game or do you mean content creators, who can create content with 3D modellers? If you mean the last ones, how did you work with them, if you don't know them?

I think the current convention is "content creators" == youtube streamers. Usually player added content gets framed as "UGC creators" or "Modders".

That's my read anyway.

--

Welcome Bo.
My hope is for a more consistent flow of updates about the game and new content. I'm starved for info ;) Thanks :)

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Heya Vampiro.

It's a tricky one really. The Community team have a few people which cover a wide range of areas. There's Brett C who you will all have seen and know well. He's the "Forum Manager" because his primary focus is on the forums and supporting the volunteer moderators. This also includes a lot of the finer technical management of the day to day running of the forums.

Then we also have Dale, He's the Social Media Community Manager. He is the guy that posts up the social media content every day, replies on Twitter, Facebook and reddit and also makes the social media adverts for Frontier.

Finally we have the Community Content Managers, that's Ed and Bo. They're here to help create as much cool and interesting community content as possible so that would be things like regular livestreams, newsletters, updates, working with great content creators in the community, etc. Ed's still here and certainly hasn't been turned into a biscuit [hehe], In fact it’s because of the really great work that Ed has done to create interesting livestreams and content that we want to do more.

What it really means is that each one of the wonderful people mentioned above are all "Community Managers" really, they just have slightly different titles between them because they focus on different areas. That being said, this is just a small part of what each one of the team do. They do cross over projects/work from time to time and they're all very awesome people who work incredibly hard. [happy]

We're very happy to have Bo join us and we're hoping that once she's nicely settled in we'll start to see more additional community related streams (not just the build up to new alpha releases) as well as other cool content. Bo will be focusing more on Planet Coaster so if you have any cool community projects, events, ideas and content you would like to see then this is definitely the time to ask. [happy]

Thank you for your detailed answer! It's all pretty clear now!

And im very curious to what kind of streams will come in the future!

I have a suggestion for you Bo, for your lunchtime. Why don't you start a Twitch channel and stream yourself playing Planet Coaster while wearing a green screen T-shirt (see pic below for inspiration) every day and then for the last 15 minutes of each one you could do a cake review where you take a different cake every day, give it scores for various things including dunkability, and then add it to a spreadsheet of all the scores? [big grin]

LamzCfi.gif

Hi Bo. Welcome aboard. It'll be great to see what's coming.
Loadsa love from Lincolnshire [big grin][up]

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I think the current convention is "content creators" == youtube streamers. Usually player added content gets framed as "UGC creators" or "Modders".

That's my read anyway.

--

Welcome Bo.
My hope is for a more consistent flow of updates about the game and new content. I'm starved for info ;) Thanks :)

Noted :) I'll do my best!!!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I have a suggestion for you Bo, for your lunchtime. Why don't you start a Twitch channel and stream yourself playing Planet Coaster while wearing a green screen T-shirt (see pic below for inspiration) every day and then for the last 15 minutes of each one you could do a cake review where you take a different cake every day, give it scores for various things including dunkability, and then add it to a spreadsheet of all the scores? [big grin]

HAHAHAHAHAHA okay that just made my morning.

Top Bottom