Add Alert for Empty Habitat/Exhibit

So as my zoo is growing, I've found myself wishing that I could get a notification if a habitat or exhibit becomes empty after the death of an animal. I tend to be very active about staying on top of population control when it comes to baby animals becoming adults, and moving them around as needed to prevent fighting or overcrowding. However, as I can get very preoccupied with working on other things, I tend to either miss, or ignore messages about animals dying of old age. When I do, sometimes I fail to realize that they were the last animal in that enclosure, so it is now empty. Or even if I DO take note when an animal dies, I don't always realize they were the last one in that enclosure.

Then I'll be scanning over my zoo and suddenly notice that no one is hanging out around a particular enclosure, and realize that it has no animals in it!

So yeah, a notification might be nice for empty enclosures!

We get a lot of notifications but adding this notifications would be nice.
We get a notificiation when a shop hasn't been occupied.

Atm, you can counter this with the educational speakers.. I have a educational speaker for every animal near their enclosure.
They turn red when there arent any animals of that species left..

Atm, you can counter this with the educational speakers.. I have a educational speaker for every animal near their enclosure.
They turn red when there arent any animals of that species left..

That is an excellent tip, and something I never thought of! Thank you!

Top Bottom