Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil Hattery

Had two tip offs....26 and 29 March....first seems just like a pilot crashed his anaconda and is happy to save his life, if not his job (coleus A4 A at LAT -56.99 LON -50.71).

The second sounds like a thargoid attack again on an Anaconda this time Union A1 E at LAT 11.82 LON 129.75, both probably needed the tip off encryption code though.

66C1206F-7976-47D1-B6A9-77EED41243D3.jpeg

Ripped out of....nothing works....what do they want from us....that noise...help us

You already did it. So, before going to sleep: I think the eerie sound at the end of the cutscene does not come from the ground site, but from space, as it's front-center as the camera shifts to the stars.

N8, O7,
🙃

You already did it. So, before going to sleep: I think the eerie sound at the end of the cutscene does not come from the ground site, but from space, as it's front-center as the camera shifts to the stars.

N8, O7,
🙃
IIRC I thought one of the logs on a surface site previously (INRA?) attracts a mothership and you can hear Goid sounds.

I'd love to see in the alternative universe where players chose all the non Salvation outcomes what happened:D

Yeah really that would have been interesting.

tbh I don't have a huge problem with his intentions, to try to stop the station attacks.
Nil points for execution though. That is unless perhaps .. NHSS have vanished everywhere outside 22460?

Well, I got out of HIP22460 in one piece. I tried to sightsee a little bit, but stupid me didn't think too hard, and a damage pulse disrupted my power plant and knocked me out... remembering the stories,,, I just mashed boost until FSD came back online... but then an Interceptor rocked up. I kept mashing boost while FSD charged... EMP knocked me out... I could hear the interceptor and the combat music going.... but nothing.... power came back, and I got out.

Just want to take a moment to say these system-wide effects are awesome.

Putting on my Hat of Foil:

now that the Thargoids have hybridised Guardian tech, the ultimate weapon will be Guardian AI that can shut down this tech, Independence Day virus style.

1660126751565.png

Salvation should have known - feed a Guardian object into a Goid base and it goes crazy, plug a superweapon into it and.......it goes even crazier.
That's the sort of thing that happens when you plug a DC device into an AC circuit (or vice versa).

I was wondering if we should have had a bunch of people at several of the guardian sites just to see if THEY did anything.

Yeah really that would have been interesting.

tbh I don't have a huge problem with his intentions, to try to stop the station attacks.
Nil points for execution though. That is unless perhaps .. NHSS have vanished everywhere outside 22460?
not at all. there are plenty of nhss and hyperdictions in the adjacent thargoid systems

Top Bottom