All things Frontier Developments at E3 2014!

Bad Habits

Fine that pilot for not using the green cross code on exiting the station. That's what leads to accidents:mad:

Not bad for a promotional video makes people want to know more. I think they'll do well at the E3.

This was a good Trailer of what we actually have based on something will improve enormously in the next months.
I think this is the honest way to go, not like other games like watch dogs.

Trailer shows the true gameplay and looks good. SC commercials look better and superficially more impressive but are nothing like the game. FD, way to go!

Trailer shows the true gameplay and looks good. SC commercials look better and superficially more impressive but are nothing like the game. FD, way to go!

You can say a lot about Star Citizen, but you cannot say that it does not look like it has been advertised so far :)

Yes, it's not your typical hollywood style trailer, it's a showcase of what is in game currently.

Do you think that 'bounty collected' screen means there could be some bounty hunting missions added, as it look like it is being collected in the station ui

Last edited:
WOW, the ships are HUGE!!! :D

uc

uc

uc

I also belive the gas giant was improved quite a bit.

I thought this too. It seems to be lacking the graphical effect that gives terrain shadows to the cloud layers (bump mapping?)
I am glad if they have got rid of it because although it is 'grafix effectsy', I actually don't like the look of it and oddly it makes the planets seem small to see that level of contouring from a distance.

And yeah, the people! Brilliant! Gives a more definitive sense of scale!
Sense of scale also seems enhanced here and there by possible use of a wider virtual lense? Slightly more perspective distortion makes things seem bigger!

Top Bottom