All things Frontier Developments at E3 2014!

Hm. After the cobra takes off, there is a cutscene where it retracts its landing gear, whereas the HUD clearly shows it is still deployed???? Did someone not pay attention while creating the trailer :D

There's at least 3 different builds in that trailer that I spotted. Mostly differences in HUD. Also the compass indicator is a square bracket, instead of a solid rectangle in some of them. Not seen that before. Edit: yes I have.. in the Anaconda video.

I like how the throttle hand moves now. Interesting how the cobra didn't rotate to match the dock port.. joystick animation not working yet? :p

I've not realised just how impressive the hyperspace arrival is from a cinematic perspective. You could use it as an CGI in a sci-fi flick and not go far wrong. I've seen it too often and I tend to be concentrating on not running into the sun at that point. Nice to get to just watch it once in a while.

Can't wait to see people running around in my station :)

Changed compass. Landing gear and cargo scoop status

Hands of the pilot moving.
People running around inside the station, although that is probably a post effect to give a sense if scale. We'll get them eventually though. ;)
I also belive the gas giant was improved quite a bit. Looking at my phone though so I'm not entirely sure.

Will probably find some more later... :p

New trailer looks brilliant! Love the vanishing into hyperspace effect, and the people look really believable.

If I had to suggest an improvement, I think brown is not a particularly "spacey" colour for the space station. ;-)

Cheers

Matt

Stachel

Banned
New trailer looks brilliant! Love the vanishing into hyperspace effect, and the people look really believable.

If I had to suggest an improvement, I think brown is not a particularly "spacey" colour for the space station. ;-)

Cheers

Matt

Buuuu .. where's the cloud to analyse? :D

Two targets when in station - Station and system (@33s)

if it hasnt been said,
-the left hand is moving in the cobra after it took off.
-landing gear indicator
-cargo scoop indicator

and also
-mass lock indicator

-missing buble on the map

-compas with "[ ]". and canisters in white on it??

- ui in station : "bounty collected"... "bank of zaonce"...
looks like some hidden new screen

Last edited:
Top Bottom