Alpha Update 0.1.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
How do you get the download for the update, and where is it.
How do you know if you have the update or not.
I do not see where to download a update.
I downloaded this game on the 23rd did it come with the update

The launcher will update the game automatically when an update is available.

You are playing with the current released build.

This decision , this policy is a joke ! 1 Park 4 crashes , new park , every 5 min crash . I Build a road
, crash I build a shop , crash, not always, but very often !! 70 for early access request and then nothing for weeks bring , I stick with it , you can not! Either they needed money or whatever ... For my part , I am a little sour! because for me it was only the beginning without problems ... new park , unplayable ! In addition , the more visitors , the more it becomes unplayable ! For 70 I expect then but regular updates!!

Last edited:
This decision , this policy is a joke ! 1 Park 4 crashes , new park , every 5 min crash . I Build a road
, crash I build a shop , crash, not always, but very often !! 70 for early access request and then nothing for weeks bring , I stick with it , you can not! Either they needed money or whatever ... For my part , I am a little sour! because for me it was only the beginning without problems ... new park , unplayable ! In addition , the more visitors , the more it becomes unplayable ! For 70 I expect then but regular updates!!

When the game crashes did you report this to Frontier so they can fix/look into the problem? It is an ALPHA, this is expected. If you made the purchase not fully understanding what you are paying for that's your fault. We knew all along that there would be 6-8 weeks between content updates hence no-one can complain regarding that. Given all your posts have been moaning about the alpha and its price it seems the real issue here is you haven't understand the whole alpha concept.

When the game crashes did you report this to Frontier so they can fix/look into the problem? It is an ALPHA, this is expected. If you made the purchase not fully understanding what you are paying for that's your fault. We knew all along that there would be 6-8 weeks between content updates hence no-one can complain regarding that. Given all your posts have been moaning about the alpha and its price it seems the real issue here is you haven't understand the whole alpha concept.

I second this. DocJumbo, Maybe have a look at your system, update your drivers, check for hardware conflicts. People are so quick these days to dismiss themselves as the problem!

Last edited:
on my system it can not be ... Play other games without any problem also is all known to me ! First Park went without problems , then got re- started , Huge building itself built and since then I collapsed Planet Coaster constantly from ! First Park I built about 30 hours without problems ... We'll see how it goes ... Was testers Ark , Elite Dangerous , star citizen and many other games . But to ask one clear Planet Coaster has potential ! The guys have been doing a very good job ! Only the update policy does not fit right with me

And yes , it is an early access and I was and am also willing to pay for it 70 because I find Frontier very good and Planet Coaster potential has ! Is not the price !

Last edited:

Do you really own Early Access? I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't... #justsaying

How do you play without having the early bird?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Do you really own Early Access? I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't... #justsaying

How do you play without having the early bird?

Yes his post background Is suspiciously absent of the graphic.

No he does not officially have the game. Like said, if he would have had the game, his posts would have had a Planet Coaster logo background. It is missing, so at least he does not have the game bought with his own Frontier account.

And if you DocJumbo do have the Early Access of Planet Coaster, please do report all issues that you've found at the Early Access Alpha forum so they can be looked at for future fixes for the game. Thanks!

Yes... please give us more content :)
For me the Game works fine...

May 24th and your wish will be granted. Glad the game works fine for you though.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

No he does not officially have the game. Like said, if he would have had the game, his posts would have had a Planet Coaster logo background. It is missing, so at least he does not have the game bought with his own Frontier account.

And if you DocJumbo do have the Early Access of Planet Coaster, please do report all issues that you've found at the Early Access Alpha forum so they can be looked at for future fixes for the game. Thanks!

Really, the background on the forum tells you if they have early access - well I never knew that, thanks. :)

Brett C

Frontier
Brett, what can we expect to see between now and the content update on may 24th as far as information related to the content update, dev blogs, streams, Phase 1 feedback changes, etc? Thanks! [big grin]

As it stands right now, the main feature is terraforming. As for mores rides, coasters, scenery, and so forth, I'm unable to answer that in much detail right now other than: more is better.

Cant wait for may 24th. Also the game for me works fine and i have almost 3k in my park. Only time it crashed for me is when i saved game in that park. Only happened 2xs though.

As it stands right now, the main feature is terraforming. As for mores rides, coasters, scenery, and so forth, I'm unable to answer that in much detail right now other than: more is better.

I thought Coaster Bldg. was a main feature that is going be in Phase 2 as well?

Last edited:

Thanks Brett. So in essence, what your saying is we shouldn't expect any information, dev blogs, or streams before the next content update? Got it...

Last edited:
I think I have had my game crash about 5 times. Not to bad for the number of hours played and I leave it running paused while not at the computer. It always ask what I was doing when i crashed and i fill it out so i don't report it here.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom